All reviews green paradise duplex room sri lanka front office staff special thanks large swimming pool a la carte menu set menu restaurant staff comfortable rooms beautiful hotel thank you very much stayed here for nights memorable stay amazing place breakfast and dinner cultural triangle
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Stayed here 2 nights and I really enjoyed the breakfast and the dinner buffe. Really good food and friendly staff. The rooms are big, clean and, for my happiness, a lot of sockets so I can charge my stuff. The AC was working very good, bed is confy!

One thing that anoyed me is that they called my on the phone I had in my room to ask me if everything was ok. Why the hell bother me with this? I was tired and wanted to sleep. Also, that evening, they called my room again to invite me to the dinner. Why do that? Let me decide for myself if I want to go or not.

The guys and girls at the reception were very friendly. I also changed money at the reception (I'm not sure if was a good rate, but had no other option anyway).

The pool is big. I mean it's BIG! Had a good swim and I was happy to find out that I was the only one at the pool at that time :)

So, yeah! Good hotel! It's like a little paradise!

Wi-fi is.. 6/10 and at the pool you have no wifi. Only at the reception and in the rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Paradise R, Manager at The Paradise Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the lovely comment made on TripAdvisor and giving us a five star rating. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed the facilities that were on offer. Also please accept my apology if we caused any discomfort to you as stated above in your comment. It was done in good intention and did not want to make you uncomfortable.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Stayed here one night only but had a fantastic experience. The rooms were clean and spacious (the kids loved the mezzanine!). They had a good variety of food dinner, topped with a live band. Breakfast was also nice.

The staff were all friendly and very helpful, ready to assist whenever they could.

A very enjoyable stay.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving your feedback followed by your recent visit to the resort. We are indeed happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we would certainly love to see you coming back to us in he future.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed in paradise resort on 3rd to 4th January. Dey had great set of food variety which was very tasty and excellent music.the staff's were supub,No matter what you order everything was mindbowing. If I get another chance, I would love to go dey again for few nights.these staff's were great help can't forget them Mahinda,Rasika,Sunil,Amila,Sandun and Tharaka.my son so much wanted to have star bean and okra curry which was not in dey menu but still dey prepared without even saying it's not in the menu or dey can't do it.excellent customer service in this hotel which is really remarkable in compared to other hotels in Damulla,Sri Lanka...

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our two nights stay. Green, spread out. Staff is friendly and helpful. Patience and smiles in plenty at all levels of service personnel. Breakfast and dinner spreads were sumptuous. I loved the cakes and sweets variety. Mahenda was on his toes trying his best to make our meals enjoyable. I also loved the deep tissue massage. A most relaxing and enjoyable stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Paradise R, Manager at The Paradise Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our property followed by your recent visit to the hotel. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we would love to have you back with us again.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Arrived at hotel after a three hour drive from Colombo Airport and stayed for 3 nights as part of 8 day Sri Lanka tour with my husband.

Pros:

* Lovely grounds
* Clean room
* Mosquito repellent Vaporiser provided in room
* Outside restaurant
* Good variety of food at restaurant
* Good sized swimming pool

Cons:

* Restaurant food is not hot and therefore let's down the restaurant quality
* Post cleaning stocks not replenished (toilet roll & mineral water) but staff quick to resolve after being brought to attention
* Room decor is basic

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving your feedback and we always welcome the feedback given by our guests. We have made a note of the ares of concern and we would certainly rectify those shortcomings. Once again thank you for giving us your feedback.