All reviews the main road sri lankan countryside small hotel wonderful stay beautiful pool amazing food rooms are large curry lovely hotel lover lake nature wifi balcony tranquility midst colombo
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Great food...great people...great scenery...best hospitalityfelling inlove again
The most loveable in Athena Lake is their love and enjoyment that they are showing to their guests...the passion...the world class customer service...the feeling of being so special...the feeling of being part of their family...and the place....I love it...so romantic..i felt the peace of everything...far from complications...
Wish u all the best Athena...see u soon again...

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Ktrpalwehera, General Manager at Athena Lake Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,
Ayubowan!!!
Thank you for taking the time to give us you feedback . I am happy to hear that our team has taken very good care of you and that you have enjoyed the food. We are pleased to hear that you have also enjoyed other services and facilities .
We are welcoming you back to Athena Lake Boutique

Best Regards,

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

The host were very welcoming frm the start and throughout our stay they wer very pleasant and helpful.

I enjoyed the visit, I love the natures around with peace and quiet that I needed offered in all the facilities of your hotel. The room was large and comfortable that makes me feel comfy like my own bed.

I will definitely recommended your hotel to friends and family, and I'm sure we will be back again soon or later.

Thanks again...

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights with family. Welcomed us with welcome drinks. I called it a "smiling hotel" from the time we arrived and from the time we left, I couldn't stop smiling. The staff are amazing, especially the receptionist, was very friendly and extremely helpful, helped us arranged a transport and our room have been comfortable and immaculate, it was modernized and what I like about it, was the scenery from our veranda, great landscape garden and a very spot on lake. The only thing needed to this hotel is the pool, although my son had a great time playing in the garden. Staff, room, food and location were all great. Will definitely return and would recommend to anyone, especially for all nature lover, this hotel gives peace of mind. (Note: Easy access for tourist spots) Thank you Athena Lake! We had a perfect stay!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Ranjith k, General Manager at Athena Lake Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear Sir,
Ayubowan..!!!
I am extremely glad that the Athena Lake was able to live up to your expectations, and our team was able to provide this wonderful experience you of the Athena Lake Boutique Hotel is an immaculately designed property surrounded by an equally rich environment.
We are pleased to hear that you have also enjoyed and appreciated the environment the hotel is situated Thank You very much for keep interesting towards to Athena Lake. It was big pleases to serve our warm hospitality.

Thank you once again for your review. I also would like to remind you that you are most welcome to come back to the Athena lake boutique.
Regards

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

From the moment we enter the hotel, they treat us like into a state of personal privacy in an environment of spectacular elegance and sophistication, where every request is granted and every need anticipated. And this is one of my favorite hotel which I stayed. Food was awesome!!! And the price is fair enough.
Next time I'll be back here again with my family. Thank u so much Athena hotel management for giving such a wonderful service..we enjoyed and had much fun..we love the ambiance but most we love ur service!!see u soon guys!!keep it up!!Best of luck!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

We had a peaceful and worthwhile stay here in Athena. Loved the nature all around the facility which is our main priority. The lake behind it is awesome for people wanting solitude and fresh air.

Room is huge and tidy. Bed is so comfy that it feels home for me (similar to my home bed!).

Food was freshly cooked with a touch of Sri Lankan delicacy. Price is fair enough. The chef was keen on our request to have it less spicy and it was well done!

Will surely be staying again on our next trip.

Dear Valued Guest,
AYUBOWAN!!!
We are glad to see that you have had a special holiday at Athena Lake Boutique.
It gives us great pleasure to see that you have enjoyed the unique experiences and we are extremely delighted that you have enjoyed the amazing service as well.
We invite you and your loved ones to spend another leisurely time with us when you are back on holiday in Sri Lanka.
Thank you very for taking time to write comment on TripAdvisor.

Yours Sincerely,