Hotel Xanadu(Herceg-Novi)
US$ 135
Aria(Herceg-Novi)
US$ 89
US$ 100
All reviewsprivate beachbusy roadroom was largesister hotelbeach barevery hourspecial thanksbeach staffvery nice atmospheregood sizethe hotel staffthree nightssmall roadrelaxing staysmall poolout of seasonhotel is situated
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

From the moment we arrived the service was first class and so attentive .
The decor and feel of this place was outstanding and we felt instantly relaxed .
Must make a special mention of Sasha and Fillip who really made our little trip extra special , fantastic guys who could not do enough and gave the best service we have ever received in any hotel .
Reception ( Sandra) will help you with any travel plans and was full of lots of ideas and genuinely wanted to make sure we got the most out of our short break .
The room was large and lovely and the shower was really good , however room 14 ( ground floor ) only negative is that when we sat outside for our morning coffee , it felt like we were sat in the car park also there is no phone to contact reception etc .
Breakfast , again one of best , choice and quality were superb .
Evening meals , what can I say but WOW .... AMAZING

The beach is rocky and you do have to cross a quiet small road , but it was lovely and perfect for us.
It was out of season so very quiet and secluded and the view was breathtaking . Not sure this is the case in high season when the cruise liners come in .

The bus stop is outside and runs roughly every hour into Kotor and Perast , and only costs 1euro , taxi charged between 5- 7 Euro , into Kotor.

My partner and I loved Montenegro and cannot wait to visit again .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sarah t
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel in a picturesque location, all very modern & super friendly staff. Not much to do in Bijela (especially in low season) but local buses are cheap to get to nearby towns such as Kotor.

€50 transfer from Tivat airport seems to be overpriced, I guess you can avoid paying anywhere near this if you have more time than we did & wasn’t stuck in a vicious storm(local ferries across the water are free to walk on if you’re not on transport).

Small things such as bath/shower water not always being hot, & lack of tea/coffee facilities in the room make this review not quite perfect, but overall we had a great time at Casa del Mare, cheers!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Because of a series of travel mishaps, I wound up coming to this hotel very last minute. Despite the spur-of-the-moment booking, my arrival here went smoothly and this ended up being one of the highlights of my trip!

From the moment you walk in, the staff at Casa del Mare are just wonderful. Every single staff member I encountered was uniformly warm, attentive and very helpful.

The hotel itself is fairly small-- only 7 or 8 rooms total, I believe-- which means a lot of personal attention from the staff and just a generally cozy, quiet vibe.

I was lucky enough to get upgraded to the penthouse suite and I cannot describe how thrilled I was when I saw the view. Not only do you get a spectacular vantage point to appreciate the mountains and the Bay of Kotor, you also have a terrace jacuzzi to enjoy it from.

I had both breakfast and dinner in the lobby restaurant and both meals were fresh and delicious.

While I didn't make use of the hotel's private beach, I would just point out that it's a rock beach and you have to cross the small road in front of the hotel to access it.

And, of course, Casa del Mare's location in Bijela make it convenient for both Kotor and Herceg Novi which are fairly short cab rides away.

This is one hotel I know I will definitely be coming back to visit!

Room Tip: Best views are from the top floor facing the water but you also get noise from the road
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Nana_KM1211
14MM16, Guest Relations Manager at Casa del Mare, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear,
Thank you so much for publishing your positive experience with our hotel.
We sincerely appreciate your kind words. We hope we will have the opportunity to show our hospitality again soon.

Kind regards from Casa del Mare family.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We spent 4 days in this hotel in August so this explains why we paid 200€ per night.
The hotel is nice and the staff is very kind; however, our room was in the back so we can only see the sea from the side balcony (this was hugely disappointed for the money paid). The beach is opposite the hotel, which means you are on a main road and you need to cross it before reaching the private beach. It's nice but from the website it seemed that the hotel was right on the beach, making it really private and secluded.

Overall it was a good place to stay, but not worth 200€ per night; however this is pretty much everywhere in Montenegro. Unlike Croatia, you pay a lot and you don't get the same level of service / accommodation.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TeresaWilson80

Dear Teresa,
Thank you for sharing your review following your visit to Boutique hotel “Casa del Mare-Mediterraneo” .
We are glad to hear, that overall, you liked our hotel. Despite our hard effort to make each client happy and satisfied, we are well aware of the fact that there will be guests who will find hotel slightly different than what they expected and we appreciate that as everyone's taste and preferences should be respected.
We are also happy to anounce that for this summer hotel will be completly renovated and we will have some extra facilities as Spa center with pool, hamam and sauna, children playground, completly new beach with beach bar and restaurant, gym, rooftop restaurant and bar.. Hoping to have a changce to welcome you again and make excellent general overview.

Warm greetings form Casa del Mare team

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We loved Hotel Casa Del Mare. The beach was great and the food and bar on the beach were so good and great value as well. The staff were so helpful and our room was really nice. Would recommend it for a stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paul_dxb

Dear Paul,

Many thanks for such excellent feedback.
Thrilled to be informed that our hotel and service were on high level during your stay and that staff provided you with the most memorable holiday.
The best reward to that dedicated work is a client such as yourself, who honestly recommends us to others, the best possible promotion for us.

Casa del Mare family