All reviews quiet neighborhood minute walk to the beach great hotel old town montenegro beaches balcony
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Hotel Kadmo is a small hotel. Friendly staff. Nice hotel room with decent shower. Not too far to walk to Budva beach (15 minutes). Good breakfast. Very small pool. Hotel is a good base as it has parking. Dinner was a limited menu.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends stayed at Kadmo and had the most amazing time! The service was excellent and the rooms were supernice. Would definitley come back to this hotel again! The pool area was å bit small but it was a good stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karolina K
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I'm stayed here for two weeks and this hotel has been excellent.
Breakfast has a lot of choice and is really good.
The owner and staff are just wonderful and the location is quiet.
I highly recommend.
Eija from Finland

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank EijaP79
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I had my bachelorette party at Hotel Kadmo. The team did an excellent job and we got the best service ever. Everything was awesome and the staff helped us with everything we needed. I will definitely come back to this hotel. The hotel is Close to the ocean, shops and restaurants and yet so quiet and peaceful.

Thank you Hotel Kadmo for everything you did for us!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends had the most amazing time here in Budva! The owner and his family did everything and more for us to feel welcomed. The suite we stayed in was perfect as well! I would definitley come back to this hotel again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends