All reviewsminute walk to old townfront desk staffparking garagegreat hotelswimming poolrooms are bigbreakfast buffetnice roomtwo nightsone nightmontenegrobeachesterracenoise
Reviewed 1 July 2017

The hotel is perfectedly located a few minutes walk to the shops, the old city , the beach. My room was allocated on the first floor of the hotel , with a small balcony and olive trees outside it. The rooms are clean with lots of cupboard space but the bathrooms are a bit small. Budva is a buzzing place and the hotel is able to offer a peaceful and serene environment away from the constant music on the beaches. Breakfast was included in the rate , a good variety of dishes were on offer.
the front desk staff gave me a city map which was very easy to find my way to the old town and both check in and check out was smooth... staff were friendly

Room Tip: ask for rooms on the first floor , the balconies have olive trees in the gardens in front of them.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank faiza592
Reviewed 28 June 2017

High quality facility. Room balcony allows fresh air and nice views. 15 minute walk to Old Town. Grocery, bakery, banks all a few minutes walk away. Pool and patio nice for informal gatherings. Breakfast buffet one of the most sumptuous I've ever seen. Staff helpful and responsive. Caveats: Hotel has new eco "smart" automation. It went wacky our first two nights -- room was HOT and we overheard others were too. AC will shut off if you open balcony door. Smoke detector in our room had a bright white flashing LED. I taped a business card over it to block the annoying strobe effect.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ITBJ55
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

So this one is a mix bag. The hotel is in great location. 10min walk to the beach. It has underground parking, swimming pool and very modern/spacious/clean rooms.

We booked the hotel though booking.com and got a great rate with breakfast for €90.

Location great, room great, amenities great.....staff horrible.

First experience. After 6hr drive from Skopje. We tried to check in at 1:20pm. Told no. Check in is 2pm. No please, or can we store your luggage, or please use the pool.

Second experience. Met the sales manager when checking in. She wanted to retain our passports. We needed them for travel that night to Croatia for dinner. Hotel demanded that we pay for the room upfront. Even thou it already was via booking.com. Lazy and not check the system.

Third Experience. Check out. Even thou we had paid in full via booking.com. The receptionist staff tried to charge us insurance €2.50 per person. What type of insurance I have no idea. Refused to pay and they backed-downed. But again confrontation in reception.

These are my thoughts. This lack of customer services is been driven by a very horrible sales manager lady at the hotel. With few simple changes this hotel could be truly amazing.

Worth the a stay, but just bite your lip hard when dealing with the reception team and sales manager. Very unfriendly!

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Great hotel, just a few minutes walk to the city, clean and the staff is friendly. Budva town is busy, so iwas nice to stay a bit out of it but still be able to easily access the town when we wanted. I recommend this place for those for want to bit in a nice hotel but in a quiter area of town

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I was with my two friends on vacation. We were in hotel Moskva.
Lovely hotel in centre of Budva.
Nice and kind staff, good service, nice room.... i recommend it if you will be in Budva for vacation or other reasons. .

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends