“Short pleasant staying”

Sky Blue Hotel & Spa
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Ploiesti
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Last week we attended to a marriage party in Sky ballroom and we were accommodated for one night in Sky Blue Hotel. Due to our short staying and participation at the party we did not had time to try the Spa part which I believe is very pampering.
We arrived on Saturday around 14.30 and we were immediately checked in. It was a room at first floor nicely decorated with a huge bed, complementary water and fruits. Unfortunately when we entered in the room was an awful smell. I did not figured out where it was coming from. I went to the reception and told them about our problem. Even though we stayed one night they decided to change our room. They did not made us feel uncomfortable. I considered it a nice touch and something very professional. The second room we had was the second floor, it was an executive lounge, a little smaller than the previous one, but very nicely decorated. We had also the complementary bottles of water, coffee and tea facilities. The bed was again huge and very comfortable, with 4 pillows- we slept very well. We had a quite big wardrobe with a safe. Also big TV set and one of the most comfortable office chair. Each room- has a good size balcony looking to the pool, with 2 chairs and a table. The bathroom was pretty big with bathtub. The mirrors had led lights that helped me getting a nice makeup. From the hotel taking to the alley we reached the Sky Ballroom were the party was on. The parking space was free of charge inside the complex sky before entering to the hotel space.
Even though there were 2 parties separated only by a wall you couldn't here the music from the other party. The rooms had a very good sound proof isolation. We enjoyed every minute we spent at the party. The food was good and tasty and the service was perfect. We had a big dance floor in the middle of the room.
In the morning we had a delicious breakfast. We could find hot dishes like fried egg plant, omelet with broccoli, potato's, eggs. Fresh fruits and juices. A good coffee. I regret we did not use sauna or the other spa facilities due to the lack of time.
I am glad I found a good hotel and I would to return once more for a longer staying.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was for a business trip in this hotel. I was impressed: the room (002) was pretty big, it even had a small own garden. The room was very nice and comfortable. Same about the bathroom.
The food at the breakfast was delicious. I eat also one diner in the restaurant. The portions are very big and the quality is high.
I would like to mention that the personnel was very friendly and helpful, specially the guy from the bar.
I definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Hotel is within a complex and has a huge pool outside. Rooms were very modern and nice - I was given a free upgrade when I checked in to a huge suite which was great but as I was there for one night on my own on business was not made the most of.

Only a small bar in reception but there is a restaurant next door which serves a pretty eclectic mix of food but was good and very reasonably priced - just needs to do away with the live music.

Will definitely stay here again if back in Ploiesti.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Lovely hotel , it is in a strange location ! Food and service are always first class . There are a lot of onsite facilities such as a gym , a restaurant , a night club , a bowling alley and the standard in all areas is very high . The staff are very attentive at all times . The Spa facilities are very god and the treatments are first class and really cheap ! If the restaurant is busy you do have to wait a while as all food is made to order but its worth the wait .

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

It may be in the middle of nowhere, but it's definitely worth the visit. They have everything one can think of, spa, salon, restaurant, pool, lounge, store, bowling,etc. In the summer is probably more beautiful. And there are places in the area you can visit.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
SKY-CENTER, Manager at Sky Blue Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our Sky Center. Looking forward to your next visit! Best regards, Sky Team

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ploiesti
5.8 km away
2.9 km away
Albert Hotel
Albert Hotel
#3 of 10 in Ploiesti

Been to Sky Blue Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK