“Nice”
Review of Pizza Luca

Pizza Luca
Ranked #30 of 69 Restaurants in Pitesti
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

The pizza is good, some of the staff is ok, some not so great. The place is clean and has a very good light. The prices are ok. It's more like a familly place

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I went there for the pizza, and I did get what I wished for. The small was quite enough for a large, copious meal or for sharing with somebody if you feel like a light meal. I got the Luca, tasty enough. I highly recommend getting the sauce as well. After lunch we felt like a quick desert, so we asked for a portion of chocolate-filled crepes. The portion has 2 crepes, and we devoured them, one each, in no time at all. The price was more than decent: 2 small pizzas, 2 drinks, 2 sauces and a plate of crepes for 40 RON.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

On my first visit I was blown away by the interiors. The light coloured and chunky wood used throughout the place together with the traditional decorations gives this pizza place a warm traditional feeling which is quite unique in town. The pizza itself is gorgeous, comparable to the one I had in Rome. The desserts are no less. Do not miss the pancakes.

There is room for one small improvement though. It would help if you had a carefully selected music to match the overall feel of your restaurant. Last time I went it was just the radio music (of questionable quality) you hear everywhere and that I was sick of to be honest. The right music can turn your place into a truly unique pizza place in town.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I was in Pitesti in February and decided to try a local pizza shop. I was amazed at how good it was. The toppings were in layers instead of every now and then. This is the best I have ever had.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 15 November 2016

I would say it's the second best pizza in town. The advantage is that you can eat here, not only to take away. The prices are very good. The dessert maybe should be more diversified.

Date of visit: November 2016