“Elliot Hatcher”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I am a former basketball player for pitesti and I went to eat at Matteo as much as possible. The food the people and drinks were all Great.....I even brought my wife from the US to pitesti and this place was the only place my wife wanted to eat at.....I truly miss Matteo and all the great pizza!!! So much love to this place....I spent alot of cash there but it was well worth it.....wish I could go back......

Reviewed 25 March 2016

menu does not get revised very often but all is good, and not expensive,
good service clean resturant, well recomended.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Verry good restaurant, centrally located in Pitesti, n the walking area. The food is tasty, quick service, nice staff.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

Really good location, always busy. Good food and friendly service. Prices are a bit high, but not over the top. Nice terrace in the summer

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

I like their food. Steaks are excellent. Sheep foods are good. Indoor space is not very romantic. Outdoor space has a good view of city center. Staff are friendly and have good behavior. The menu is good, full of good foods with their pictures and has English description so you can choose your food easily. I don't like their dessert too sweet. The price is reasonable. In my opinion it's one of the best restaurants in Pitesty, you should try it.