See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I'm not quite sure if this is the one where we stayed. But it is in Sagada (Mayor's Guest House). It has many rooms, and it is clean. I recommend that you stay at Mayor's Guest House. They offer free coffee and the rooms are good.

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank drialexie
Reviewed 4 March 2017

We stayed here as part of an arranged tour. Great location with lovely views. Rooms clean and adequate. The onsite restaurant was well stocked and always busy. The only thing I was not comfortable with was the monkey they kept in a cage outside. Whilst I did not ask the staff about it (i.e. maybe it was injured and being rehabilitated?) it was not a big cage and at some stages the monkey was in direct sunlight without cover. Everything else however was great.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

I only booked for 1 night stay via travelbook and the time we arrived there we were accommodated immediately by the staff, and luckily there's an available room already. The room is just basic, two beds and a table. Though i dont find it very nice because it smells like old antique house but it's fine because most of the time we were outside the guesthouse. Our daytour activities ended very late in the afternoon so we decided to extend our stay one more day and the room we stayed for our 2nd night is much better than the 1st one. Its located on the 3rd floor as i remember. Overall stay was good and it was comfy, bedsheets smells good too.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sauds O
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends attended an event for 2 weeks in Baguio and we spontaneously decided to go on a side trip in Sagada and Banaue so somehow we had big luggages.
Our only issue in this place is we have to take the stairs (hahahaha) and we don't have any choice but to carry our bags on the way to our room (3rd floor )

We only had the chance to stay here for a night and it was totally fine. We love the view on our floor and our room was also clean.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2016

I travelled solo to Sagada without any reservations for BBs or Homestay. I saw the place upon arrival in Sagada. The guest house is centrally located. Perfect for a solo traveler, it is right in front of the main road, and Municipal Hall where tours are arranged. Also, right across the market and plenty of restaurants and grocery stores nearby. The only downside is that it gets noisy during early morning since it is located along the main road. But, if you plan to go out and discover Sagada the whole day and would not want to just stay in your room, then the noise and bustling morning and late afternoon is ok. The room is very cheap, perfect for a week long stay I needed.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms at the back far from the road for lesser noise.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo