All reviews the owner hot water the bus nazca lines roof terrace terrific value we've stayed early arrival nazca flight stayed for two nights soles per person double room walking distance private bathroom the main street luis tours
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed in 2 rooms (2 adults 3 kids). The beds were comfortable, there was hot water in the shower and Luis was very helpful with indicating tours and restaurants. I recommend !

There is a terrasse on the upper level and you can leave your bags there until you catch your bus.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed for two nights. The owner, Luis, is incredibly helpful and friendly. He met me at the bus station at short notice and also helped me arrange a flight over the Nazca Lines and a great adventure day tour to see some archaeological sights and go sandboarding. I had only booked a single room but was put in a triple. The room was spacious and clean with a good shower. The hotel is close to the main street with restaurants and bars. On the last day, after I’d checked out, Luis even let me use a shower to clean off the sand from the sandboarding. Terrific value for money. Let’s just say there are some big hotels that could learn a thing or two about customer service from this place - muchas gracias Luis.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We spent two nights in their comfortable and simple room. There's a wide terrace to chill and take a break from the heat of the day. The staff is really caring and hospitable. They came to the bus terminal to pick us up and even protect us from creepy guests who wanted to spend the day with us. Good position away from the noise of Plaza del Armas but close enough to every point of interest!
Thank you!

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two night while visiting Nazca. For $23AU a night you get the basics: hot shower, private bathroom, two beds and a fan. The rooms are stuffy and can get very hot during the day but the fans help keep the air moving. The bathroom is clean and there is no mould or mildew anywhere which is nice. I did get a strong smell of sewerage one night but it was gone by the morning. Beds are comfy but again, rudimentary. There is a window but it does not look out onto anything special. If you are looking for a clean budget hotel this is the place to go. Compared to other places we've stayed for this much it's head and shoulders about them! But if you're used to a bit better quality I wouldn't stay here. It is great for backpackers and shirt stays!

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank RuthA1198
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel was very basic but for the price of $15 we got a room with bathroom and hot h20.
The owner was very hospitable. We had a very early arrival @ 630am and he was there to greet us at bus station with transfer to hotel. He also got us into our room right away and offered us breakfast (was xtra$) which was delicious. So very nice to be treated this way after 12 hour overnight bus.He also called and confirmed nazca flight for us. He offered us other tours in area for the evening but we declined to rest up. What a great value would definitely recommend. We had some wonderful food in Nazca at encantada restaurant and roasted chicken at pollo rico.

Date of stay: December 2017