“Great!”

Hotel La Cabana Machu Picchu
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Aguas Calientes
Reviewed 6 March 2012

At the time we booked for our family (group of 9) all hotels were already overbooked and La Cabaña wasn't. We took our chance, once we had read some bad reviews, but was our only option for Aguad Calientes.
All of us were very inpressive with the staff, the 2 girls from front desk was so sweet and helpful. Our rooms was confy and very clean. We had plenty of hot water. And the breakfast was delicious. Specialy a wrap filled with dulce the leche. So so good, i wish i had eate more of those.
We didn't had any problem about the pick up at the train station. They were there was they told us.
The bed was very good, one of my best sleep in my trip to Peru, but it is very personal.

My family and I recomend this hotel for sure.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank AnaC3
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Almost felt like family. I wanted to stay the night near Machu Picchu so I can stay up there once the tour crowds had returned back to Cusco. I found all the hotels seriously overpriced given that I was only going to sleep there. La Cabana Machupicchu was well priced given the alternatives and very comfortable. I slept very well. At the end of my stay the main hotel staff all wished me goodbye and wanted to check I had had a good time. I did! Thank you.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank PiersHNyc
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Friendly, knowledgable and helpful staff. They made sure all details of our trip to Machu Picchu were covered and answered our questions. Great rooms with plenty of hot water and very comfortable beds. Definetely worth the price. Also met us at the train station.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank 733RobertC
Reviewed 2 February 2012

we stayed 2 days here and absolutely we chose the best hotel ,the room is confortable,clean, hot water 24 hours, wifi, the breakfast is basic but is so good, and best of all is the staff, all the time willing to help in what you need, viviana and liss are very happy and friendly ladies, they're the best.
there was only one thing I did'nt like, that was the size of the room otherwise but of the rest all excellent.
if I travel again, I'll return here =)

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CorheyScotte
Reviewed 1 February 2012

We had not booked in Aguas Calientes and someone at the information centre suggested 3 hotels - La Cabana was one of them. We (my husband and I, our 3 kids and grandparents!) walked up the main street (no cars in Aguas Calientes) and almost decided for a hotel half way up the street ....that would have been a mistake! The staff at La Cabana could not have been more helpful even going to the bus station and purchasing bus tickets for us, walking our heavy bags back to the train station, etc. The rooms were pretty and clean and the hotel had a lovely friendly feel. This is not a five start hotel but it was so Aguas Calientes! Fantastic!

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are best