“Cozy and delicious ”

Blanco y Negro
Ranked #20 of 110 Restaurants in Aguas Calientes
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 35
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped by on a rainy evening. I had the maracuya cheesecake and my friend had pastel de tres leches. Very tasty and owner was very sweet. Highly recommend :)

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

There was excellent service in this small but cosy café. The choice of fruit juices was excellent. There was a very good choice of Peruvian style pastries and pies, both savoury and dessert. The coffee was also good. My husband loved the lemon pie (pey limon.)
This is a great place for a light lunch or afternoon tea away from the crowds. It was right next door to the hotel we were staying at. We ate a late lunch after returning on the bus from visiting Machu Picchu. The atmosphere was very relaxing.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

The owner has been very kind and careful during our stay.
Food is tasty and service is good.
The place is very small and you feel like home.
Presentation of the cakes and pastries on the street, makes you wish to go inside and eat all.
Great experience!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We found this pastry shop and stopped for a piece of chocolate cake and a coffee. The cake was so rich and delicious, as was the coffee! We had two empanadas to go as well, and they were very good :)

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I know quality desserts; I eat them regularly for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. By far the Torta de Chocolate not only surpassed my expectations, but it also pulled rank on many other chocolate cakes I've consumed. It was light and moist and super flavorful. The Torta de Chocolate, coupled with a simple and perfectly rich coffee, made this my new favorite dessert spot. Yummy stuff aside, though, a favorite spot isn't a favorite spot if the people running the show aren't also excellent. My experience included stellar and personable service, as well. I ❤️ Blanco y Negro!

1  Thank Allison W