See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Ok so, let me start me the good part, the staffs were friendly or should i say the receptionist, aside from that i was disappointed! First they have limited channels, and when i say limited, i mean 4 channels so if you are on a holiday and you have to stay indoors most of the time, you will be bored out of your mind! Thank God my Fiance always has his hard drive filled with films.
Or is it that they need to fumigate asap! Seeing little roaches in your room isn't a pleasant sight... then the other staffs aside from the receptionists, they are always frowning especially when you don't tip them, almost like they expect to be tipped everyday. To crown it all up, when we were leaving, the porter kept looking at us instead to help with the bags, the front desk personal had to ask him if he isn't going to get the bag but he pretended like he didn't hear her, we had to get our luggage ourselves to the car. Definitely not revisiting.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Had good time in this hotel. Friendly staff. The rooms clean and good. Nice bar and restaurant although small. Major sports are available in all televisions in the rooms. Wifi is okay.Taxis are available to international airport without pre arrangements at affordable rate.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2016

I honestly don't know how I feel about the Grand Venice. I booked the hotel for my last night in Lagos, specifically for its proximity to the airport. I wasn't impressed.The rooms were TINY and their were dirt stains on my sheets. The staff wasnt friendly, from the gate man to the woman at the front desk, who checked me in. The only person that had a smile on their face, and was friendly was the young man who brought our bags up to the room. The price of the car service at the hotel (from the hotel to the airport-10 minute drive) was unbelievable. They tried to charge us more than the cost of a cab/uber from the airport to Victoria Island- which is about 10 miles away (I know, because I traveled between these two areas 3 times in the 2 weeks that I was in Lagos).

I didn't visit the pool and I didn't have the free breakfast but the free wifi was fast.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LiyaD28
Reviewed 2 December 2015

the staff are helpful and good in the customer service , nice pool, speed Wi-Fi , with clean and neat rooms. car hire is 24 hours , but what I enjoyed most is the power supply that never went off. bye

Room Tip: rooms at the city view are good
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank tina838
Reviewed 21 September 2015

the hotel is very neat located at the heart of Lagos ,10 minuets' drive from the international airport. the hotel have a grate and wonderful staff that will make you feel at home. Good food and neat rooms and security is excellent.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business