All reviews special thanks to mr swimming pool bar breakfast buffet one night proximity internet
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 days last week. It is a clean and beautifully decorated hotel...definitely up to American or International standards. Reception staff were courteous and professional. Special thanks to Mr Vincent Kalu. I would and plan to stay here again..great that its close to the airport.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nina P
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel just one night 03-04.02.2018.
Lets start with the front desc: they are unbeliveble pleasant and willing to help any minute.
Restaurant: i served dinner and i orderd spaghetti carbonara i was thinking “here we go this will be interesting” when food came and i tasted it it was just great.
Room: clean and nice bed sheets. Free internet little bit slow but ok.
Bathroom: you have everything you need for a shower.
24 hours light witch is a plus.
Thank you guys for a pleasent stay.
PS: i left at 6 in the morning but from the kitchen they prepared me breakfast at 5:30

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank SzilardL
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I was skeptical initial but thank God I listened to my guts. The place is a wonderful place filled with cheerful looking workers who are always on hand to help with any issue. Their food is excellent, the rooms I stayed in are so cozy, I stayed for 4 days and switched room twice. If you are a smoker, know that you can't smoke in the room, you will have to go down to the pool side which has a bar.

The place is the best place for corporate people. Environment is serene and calm.

To crown it all, the hotel is 5 minutes or less to the airport with drivers always on standby.

Room Tip: Accessibility, Serene, Outdoor Bar, good food,
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank cecygoldieme
Reviewed 10 September 2017

This hotel is 5 minutes away from the airport, which makes it a good place to spend the night if you are afraid of being late to your flight, but be aware if you are a smoker, they don't have smoking rooms, you have to go down to the pool to smoke.

Based on the reviews I have read in here I asked for a room away from the street and they refused to give me one, they told me that all rooms on the other side are suits, and they told me that the windows are sound proof, but even though I was on the 4th floor I can still hear the cars on the street.

Overall it is not a bad place unless you are a smoker, they have a restaurant, a pool and a gym, the rooms are not bad, they have a little bit of attitude with me but I was having a bad day, and I gave them trouble so I can't really say that I blame them, but they should have been much more patient with me.

Room Tip: Away from the street
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel has been my usual stop between flights . It's exactly 5min from the airport. It's more of a mid level budget brand with the full size version located more into the centre.it provides essential service's which one would need during a layover. Room service ,pool etc are available. The condition of the rooms are average and the towels and bath related could do with replacement .overall no complaints due to its location. A special mention to the drivers at the hotel who are always proactive in picking /dropping customers around the clock. On account of flight delays,they are still active and coordinate pickups effectively .
Good place for people who want hotels very close to the airport

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business