All reviews conference venue superior room cooling system cleaning staff wonderful stay restaurant service reception desk world class decent hotel dunya wifi nigeria facilities axis phase luxury supermarket
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

It is my first visit to Lilygate Hotel. The ambiance is great, Service was good and the staff so helpful and courteous. Helen is quite hospitable, Austin is phenomenal. Both made my visit worth the while and i definitely would come back.There is a need to improve on the quality of food though

Trip type: Travelled with friends
TheLilygateHotel, General Manager at The Lilygate Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Love John Smith,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant.Looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

I have eaten lunch at the Lilygate several times and each time the service and the time it takes for either Coffee or food is getting longer. So today I thought it was time to talk about it.

I ordered a Latte Coffee and a Chicken salad, pretty easy I thought. 20 Minutes later the Coffee showed up and after waiting 35 minutes for the salad I decided to leave and eat somewhere else. Yes I paid for the coffee and even gave a small tip.

It would not have been so bad if someone had come up to me and apologized for the wait but nothing, so poor service too.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Allan,

Sincere apologies for all the poor services you had. We have taken this matter very seriously and have implemented immediate training program for all our staff to improve the quality of service in all aspects.
Thank you very much for bringing this to attention and we request you to please grand us one more chance to prove us our service capacities.
Kindly feel free to ask for me in the reception on your next visit to The Lilygate Lagos, will be very happy to coordinate and confirm your comfort.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

My colleagues and I lodged here for 3 days for a work-related retreat. From start to finish, the services were great. The breakfast was a particular delight.
I hope the hotel keeps up it's great services.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
TheLilygateHotel, General Manager at The Lilygate Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback on our service. We do take pride in catering to our guest needs the best way we can. Looking forward to have you on board soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I had to sleep over after an engrossing and tiring institutional policy review session for a professional regulatory body. Invited my wife over for company. Upon check out from this fantastic hotel ,wife discovered gold chain missing and we couldn't return to the hotel for several weeks to check if they found anything. Three weeks later, we were chanced to return back for a check. Upon reconfirmation of date and time of stay...voila, gold chain appeared from safe keeping! Wife was overjoyed and so was I. I definitely trust this great hotel. Will be back always.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank OlaS4

Wow!! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectation.We look forward to welcoming you back to Lilygate Lagos in the near future.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Nice place and cool ambience loved it .
Nice staffs
Got a good discount cos it was my birthday
I sure had a great time
Looking forward yo being here again
And hopefully get to have an extended stay
.....