See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Must compliment this Hotel on it’s renovations. Every thing is in perfect order. Great Management, great staff. Love the atmosphere here.

If you are traveling to Lagos, or just looking for a great meal, I would recommend this Hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 776wesleyb
Lily I, Guest Relations Manager at L’eola Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Greetings From L’eola Hotel Maryland. On behalf of our Entire TEAM, we will like to thank you for sharing your experience and also your kind review on our staff and meals. Your feedback is important to us as we will remain committed to always offer exceptional service.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

So glad this hotel has been renovated and rebranded from previous protea.
Rooms are spotless, staff friendly, food is top notch.. All unnecessary decors of before removed, its so bright and very sparkly. Weldone guys. Good job

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Greetings from L’eola Hotel Maryland. We thank you for your great review on our food and rebranded look. Kindly note your feedback is highly appreciated and we will ensure we maintain the services to exceed your expectation on every visit.

We look forward to welcoming on your next visit.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Very clean and spacious rooms with all modern fixtures great ambiance with supporting staff
Close to city centre too, liked the bathroom design unique and very innovative.
Haven't tasted food here but cleanliness of hotel represents food will be good too

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Mustafa M

Greetings From L’eola Hotel Maryland. On behalf of our Entire TEAM, we will like to thank you for sharing your experience on our new and modern fixtures and services.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Came for a quick trip to Nigeria; glad to have had my first hotel stay in Nigeria at Leadway. I was impressed with the professional and courteous staff; the facility felt secure, which was important for me; and the room was comfortable--good for a solo traveler.

An area of improvement: the internet service was quite poor, so I'd hesitate to recommend it for business travelers who depend heavily on fast/reliable connections.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 December 2016

Watching the lights in the pool change while taking a drink and trying to think is actually quite calming!

I love the design of the rooms. However, the bathroom lights were all out. The food was quite ok as well.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends