See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 May 2018

2nd Visit here on each of my return visits back home from the USA.
Advance booking & Courtesy Airport shuttle is 1 big reason I stay here.
Proximity to the International Airport is also an attraction.

Room Tip: Proximity to Airport, Safe & Security are +++++
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 January 2018

stop,over hotel,was a nive experince from the staff tomthe security personnel you people greatly tried anything am in lagos again i will like to use stop over hotel....
but i will like to improve on the televisiin sets in the room i staymed in it was small in the jet age tv set should at least be 30inches wide.....

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I booked this motel before I left for Nigeria and I paid using my card when I arrived. Very professional staff, friendly environment and I can categorically say that it is a very secure location and also the closest to the airport. The cab driver (an educated elderly man)they use is also trustworthy and can take you anywhere. I even forgot some of my items which was even properly kept and returned to me. I give them 100/100. Definitely using for my parents this year.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 January 2017

Stay was over a weekend and they had a weekend deal which was value for money. Rooms were clean and facilities were adequate. Staff were generally very friendly. They had a restaurant on site which was handy.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Job E
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Fine rooms with facilities in good working condition. Good wifi network. But restaurant meals not great, and the management needs to get good chef to improve on the outcome from their kitchen. The meal I had the last time we stayed in there about 8 weeks ago was a disaster.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank eguono_2000
Jeff F, Director of Sales at Stop Over Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2016

Thanks for your kind words and feedback. I wish I knew what meals you ordered as we suspect this may have been an isolated incident. Nevertheless management will keep a closer eye on the quality of the meals and we will not hesitate to bring in new cooks or Chef if need be. Thanks again for your feedback.