3 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$ 117
Hotels.comUS$ 188
eDreamsUS$ 194
Expedia.comUS$ 188
All reviews victoria island the club lounge beautiful hotel housekeeping staff other hotels rooms are large business trip enjoyed my stay floor gym nigeria power security comfort infrastructure bathtub africa
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021

Lagos continental is an amazing place to be I must say, the hotel is neat with well improved services. I stayed at the club room, well and organized with clean rooms. Beautiful lounge at the 21th floor 100% courteous staff and very respectful. Lc is the place to be.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Zainab Ayinla, Other at Lagos Continental Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

Dear Clinton,

Warm greetings from Lagos Continental Hotel and thank you for taking the time to give a feedback on TripAdvisor about your stay with us and for your recommendation. Your remarks about the hotel cleanliness and excellent service experience you received during your recent stay with us is well appreciated.

At Lagos Continental Hotel, we always ensure to meet and exceed our guests’ expectations, I am delighted to know that we have delivered a true hospitality experience to you. We value your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2021

I enjoyed my stay.miss frankba made me feel as if i was in my home, kudos to all the staff in Lcontinental there were all composed, and I think they really love what there job, Lcontinental is a home away from home

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Zainab Ayinla, Other at Lagos Continental Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Dear francis o,

Warm greetings from Lagos Continental Hotel and thank you for taking the time to give a feedback on TripAdvisor about your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read from your comments that you enjoyed your stay with us. We at Lagos Continental Hotel strive to provide all our guests with the highest standards of service at all times and I am proud to hear that the team ensured a memorable and great stay for you.

Many thanks for your encouraging words, and appreciation for Frankba which I am going to share with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 January 2021

Had a wonderful stay at the Lagos continental hotel . Was booked on the club floor ... lovely ambiance, great view from the lounge , great food . Lara and Rosemary made sure my stay was splendid. Will definitely come back .

Dear Sadiq Muritala,

Warm greetings from Lagos Continental Hotel and thank you for taking the time to give a feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay experience from lovely ambiance, great food and staff service during your recent stay with us. We at Lagos Continental Hotel strive to provide all our guests with the highest standards of service at all times and I am proud to hear that the team ensured a memorable and great stay for you.

Many thanks for your encouraging words and appreciation for Lara and Rosemary which I am going to share with the team, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 January 2021

Well improved services and well secured place hospitable lounge good buffet services friendly staff courteous and professional staff very neat and tidy rooms with music in club rooms as an icing in the cake

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear karo a ,

Warm greetings from Lagos Continental Hotel.

On behalf of the entire team, I wish to thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to give a feedback on TripAdvisor. Your remarks about the excellent service experience you received during your recent stay with us is well appreciated.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

Customer service is great , the executive lounge is beautiful and the agent (Frankba) was very nice. I enjoy my stay. I recommend Lagos continental.

The lounge is amazing and other interesting place .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Zainab Ayinla, Other at Lagos Continental Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Dear Olabemiwo lateef ,

Warm greetings from Lagos Continental Hotel and thank you for taking the time to give a feedback on TripAdvisor about your recent stay with us and for your recommendation.

Many thanks for your encouraging words, and appreciation for Frankba which I am going to share with the team.