Free cancellation until 29/07
TripAdvisor
US$ 328
US$ 316
Radisson Blu
All reviewspleasure of stayingexcellent hotelbuffet lunchclean hotelvisiting lagosrooms are spaciouscourteous staffhome away from homevictoria islandsouthern sunsimonnigeriabusinesssecuritygymgmpoolside
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Enjoyed a weekend away. Rooms were nice and clean. Food was delicious and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Its a small boutique hotel and the service is great. However the hotel is quite pricy but i guess with my wonderful experience, it was worth it

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Simon G, Guest Relations Manager at The Wheatbaker, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Dati3514

The team and I here at The Wheatbaker thank you very much for your kind observations following your stay with us.

We are pleased you had a wonderful experience and will be sure to keep striving to improve.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Stayed here for a couple of days when I was in Lagos for business meetings.

Well located.

The overall experience was just fine with standard rooms and facilities. Nothing great to write about. The staff was helpful and the service was good.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Simon G, General Manager at The Wheatbaker, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear NikhilAgrawal

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your comment.

We are pleased you were satisfied with our staff and service and assure you of our commitment to delivering the highest quality and value to all our valued guests.

I hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 2 January 2018

My family and I lodged at this hotel for Christmas. It was a beautiful and exciting stay. The courteous attitude of the staff, lovely room, amazing food so amazing and very good and professional gym instructors. I thought I was engaging my physiotherapist. They were very knowledgeable. The Christmas buffet was wonderful with the crackers on our table and munchies in our room.
My children and I enjoyed our stay and will be back soon. Have told all my friends about it.

Room Tip: Ask for room with the pool view. Don’t miss out on the buffet breakfast. It’s well worth it.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Simon G, General Manager at The Wheatbaker, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear Uloma J

The Wheatbaker family are very pleased to hear you and your family enjoyed your Christmas with us.

We are all very aware that we don't just provide hotel rooms, we make happy memories!

Please consider us to be your home away from home next time you are in Lagos.

Have an amazing 2018!

Regards

Reviewed 29 December 2017

If you've been to Lagos before, you know that it can become quite chaotic.

However, once you settle at the Wheatbaker, you can be forgiven for forgetting the bustle of Lagos; fantastic location on Lagos Island, clean spacious rooms with a Nespresso coffee machine, good security especially for access to rooms, attentive and helpful staff, fantastic atmosphere (notice the African art...) and great tasting food of great variety. One of my colleagues during our stay - a couple -
also had a massage and really enjoyed it.

The only thing that would need attention is the wi-fi; when accessing it in most parts of the hotel, it works great - except around the bar area.

On my next travels to Lagos, this will definitely be my no. 1 choice.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Simon G, General Manager at The Wheatbaker, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Dear Ben M

All of us at The Wheatbaker thank you for your very useful observations following your stay with us recently.

We are pleased we were able to deliver on your expectations and provide the standards you deserve.

We will take action to boost the WiFi in the bar lounge and we appreciate you pointing this out to us.

We wish you and yours a very peaceful and happy New Year!

Regards

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Visited Wheatbaker in November with family and we truly felt pampered by the staff. The customer requirements is pro-actively understood by the Hotel staff members fulfilling to the best. The utmost satisfaction with all the comfort needs during my two week stay.
The Restaurant Staff is well trained and they serves good service and good food with high standards.This is a great destination for both business and family travel. I hope to make it back to The Wheatbaker with my family. Wow! What a great experience.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Simon G, General Manager at The Wheatbaker, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Swara1980

On behalf of us all in The Wheatbaker family, let me to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We are very pleased that your stay was enjoyable and of the standard our Guests deserve.

In wishing you a peaceful and blessed Festive Season, I hope you will choose to stay with us again.

Thanks again,