See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

What a place to be. I and my husband had the beautiful bar to ourselves. It's a top top for romance.
There's a champagne room where friends and couples could have a quiet great time, watch musical videos and eat good food.
What an exotic design. The whole decor is elegant and exotic. We were there twice and we will not miss it, next time we are in Lagos. AWESOME ATMOSPHERE! Great service!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 23 March 2017

We are willing to do more just to give you more 'WOW' experience. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

I have stayed here four times. The rooms are quite colorful...some of the rooms are equipped with Jacuzzi. I recommend the hotel restaurant when you need quality food, you can be rest assured your weekend won't be a dull one with some activities lined up at the Planet One.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2015

I have stayed in here twice.
The first time I was there, I was given a room I didnt like so well. the floor was pretty sandy and the bathroom also was not just ok. I didnt like the towel too... Didnt look all that neat to me.

The second time I was there, I got a good room with even a mini-Jacuzzi. I didnt know they had that stuff in that hotel.
I enjoyed the their meals. The food was good.
I enjoyed the gym and the instructor there was really friendly.
They got very friendly staff also.
I like the location of the hotel because it is pretty close to the airport. I usually use the hotel if I'll have to catch an early flight.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Obinna M
Reviewed 2 December 2014 via mobile

I had an event in Jiko hall and the staff went to unbelievable lengths to maje sure everything turned out right. Mr Moses was particularly impressive! Never met staff so wonderful in all my years of planning events for my clients.

Please keep up the good work and don't let Mr Moses and the team go!

Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2014

I've stayed at Planet One three times in the last couple of months and always found the service pretty good and the staff cool and helpful

The hotel is in a great location for Ikeja and well timed runs to the island........it is nicely decorated and reflects the style of the owners who have put their individual stamp on the rooms and common areas ( the charcoal prints are amazing) A few niggles on the always closed safe,flaky wifi in certain rooms and the idiosyncratic shower..........I thought the staff were very nice and always did their best......it's not easy running a hotel and venue in Nigeria......folk who are used to western standards should not harshly judge.....it's clean and neat and comfortable and sure beats those overpriced places like its neighbour the Sheraton on vfm and friendliness!!

Room Tip: Front facing can get some late night music from time to time!
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business