See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2015

I have stayed here four times. The rooms are quite colorful...some of the rooms are equipped with Jacuzzi. I recommend the hotel restaurant when you need quality food, you can be rest assured your weekend won't be a dull one with some activities lined up at the Planet One.

Date of stay: December 2014
Reviewed 10 February 2015

I have stayed in here twice.
The first time I was there, I was given a room I didnt like so well. the floor was pretty sandy and the bathroom also was not just ok. I didnt like the towel too... Didnt look all that neat to me.

The second time I was there, I got a good room with even a mini-Jacuzzi. I didnt know they had that stuff in that hotel.
I enjoyed the their meals. The food was good.
I enjoyed the gym and the instructor there was really friendly.
They got very friendly staff also.
I like the location of the hotel because it is pretty close to the airport. I usually use the hotel if I'll have to catch an early flight.

Date of stay: July 2014
1  Thank Obinna M
Reviewed 2 December 2014 via mobile

I had an event in Jiko hall and the staff went to unbelievable lengths to maje sure everything turned out right. Mr Moses was particularly impressive! Never met staff so wonderful in all my years of planning events for my clients.

Please keep up the good work and don't let Mr Moses and the team go!

Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2014

I've stayed at Planet One three times in the last couple of months and always found the service pretty good and the staff cool and helpful

The hotel is in a great location for Ikeja and well timed runs to the island........it is nicely decorated and reflects the style of the owners who have put their individual stamp on the rooms and common areas ( the charcoal prints are amazing) A few niggles on the always closed safe,flaky wifi in certain rooms and the idiosyncratic shower..........I thought the staff were very nice and always did their best......it's not easy running a hotel and venue in Nigeria......folk who are used to western standards should not harshly judge.....it's clean and neat and comfortable and sure beats those overpriced places like its neighbour the Sheraton on vfm and friendliness!!

Room tip: Front facing can get some late night music from time to time!
Date of stay: October 2014
1  Thank Stevozen
Reviewed 21 October 2014

I and my team were privileged to do a home coming and get-together in planet one Maryland Lagos it was like every other get-together.. you know, some sort of mixed feelings and unsure expectation....My experience, i mean our experience at the end of the day was like wow....we were blown out of expectation by the warm and wonderful service we got....the well grilled Mongolian-menus took my breath away... the staff were excellent and cautious...... I think i,ll be there pretty soon at least, for some pampered experience..

Room tip: rooms facing the main entrance...kind of nice..
Date of stay: September 2014