US$ 180
US$ 167
US$ 172
US$ 111
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 137/night.

US$ 61
US$ 55
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 61/night.

US$ 98
US$ 58
US$ 110
US$ 67
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 96/night.

US$ 319
US$ 196
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 243/night.

All reviewsoffice barvictoria islandterrace barsports barthe ground floorlive musicbusiness hotelreception staffbusiness trippleasant stayenjoyed my stayrooms are cleanspaadrenalinesecuritynigeriapower
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Have now racked up many many weeks staying here and having tried all the hotels in Lagos at some point this one wins hands down on the service - really very well trained, friendly, and some nice personal touches. Rooms are simple and room service menu a bit limited - but the terrace bar is very pleasant, and the Brazzerie restaurant pretty good. The innovation of the coffee bar is great too. A big thankyou to the staff for making me feel very welcome.

Room Tip: The higher the better
Reviewed 31 October 2012

Stayed here for two nights like it a lot, check in a bit slow I get free coffee and very friendly staff make the waiting a bit ok . After traveling10 days around the country from Lagos-Calabar-Abuja and back to Lagos visiting relatives and friends staying in different hotels it feels so good to experience a hotel worth what you paid. Room is tidy and clean, the shower is nice even few little things in the bathroom need more attention, amenities good. Enjoy it a lot with relatives & friends sitting every night at the 'The Office Bar Terrace' great Atmosphere nice music, microphone and sounds system need an up grade. The Lobby area are very nice for meeting friends with a good coffee and croissant. Good Hotel Location. Staff and security are very friendly, polite and professional as woman traveling alone I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2012

This was my second business trip to Lagos and I had previously stayed at the Radisson Blu. I enjoyed the week i spent at the Sheraton and found the hotel to be clean, modern and safe ( they have security on every floor in the evenings) The views are not that great as you will either find yourself facing the main road or a highway. I found that the power cuts were more frequent this time round ( apparently this is worse when it rains) The food was above average with a variety of dishes available each night. The entertainment at the bar on the second floor could be a little annoying sometimes and the service was a bit slow. However the Giant grilled shrimp and chicken wings were a hit with our party. I had to hire a driver for the week that i was there and i found the taxi/car hire firm company that operate out of the hotel to be efficient however the drivers were sometimes too forward with their requests for tips and quite vocal at having to drive longer distances. The spa was great and i had an awesome pedicure at the salon on the 1st floor. My main gripe is that there was no ATM onsite and so getting cash was a bit of a nightmare. Overall and very pleasant stay- definite value for money.

Reviewed 28 October 2012

Company business brought me to this place. First time ever. Friendly people at the hotel. There're local & American food at the buffet breakfast & lots of bakery at the cafe. Nice bang at night time tat outdoor atmosphere. Decent food. Of course they're not cheap. But a nice stay.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 21 October 2012

I stayed here for a total of three nights and enjoyed my time here. The staff are very friendly and upgraded me to a suite each night of my stay. The prices are extremely expensive but I suppose that is what you should expect when visiting Nigeria. The room service was okay. They mixed up my order but I was so hungry that I didn't complain about it. The hotel did not take AMEX so make sure you have a VISA or MASTERCARD to pay your bill with. What I liked best is that the internet connection was fast and reliable.

Room Tip: Use your SPG status to get upgraded rooms. My friends stayed at the Ecco Hotel and had problems with their stay. The check in and Check out was over an 1 hour at the Ecco. I am glad that I stayed at the Four Points. I know they will plan to stay there during their next visit to Lagos.