Four Points by Sheraton Lagos
US$ 58
Hotwire.com
US$ 399
US$ 357
All reviewsoffice barvictoria islandterrace barsports barthe ground floorlive musicreception staffparking spacebusiness trippleasant stayrooms are spaciousenjoyed my stayadrenalinesecuritygymnigeriapower
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Stayed while on business for a couple of nights, I have stayed in quite a few hotels in Lagos now and this is quite reasonable in the room rates whilst still offering international standards. The restaurant and particularly the buffet were very passable. Couple of little bars outside and in depending on your preference both were fine. Only criticisms I would have was the usual staff being quite slow and uninterested to the point of being rude but I have come to expect this in Nigeria in general which is the only thing that reminds me where I am, but this is not the western world so you have to just accept it. Also the spa facilities whilst very good we're very overpriced in my opinion even by Nigerian standards. All in all definitely worth staying here as a cheaper alternative without compromising too much on quality.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

Lovely hotel with excellent service. I live in Lagos but was there on a retreat for 3 nights. The food was good. Facilities were functional. But what stood out for me was the service. Every complaint I had (there were a couple)was taken care of with dispatch. The staff were courteous and always ready to help. A few days after checking out, I realised that I'd lost my wallet and didn't know where exactly, I'd lost it. Having searched everywhere, I stopped by the hotel about 2 weeks later and housekeeping produced my wallet with everything intact! Infact, they had a register which stated the day it was found and I signed, stating the wallet has been returned.

Downsides: Room service always took forever and the menu is quite limited. It's also quite expensive

If you are looking for a place with quality service, good food & facilities and you are not pinching pennies, I'll recommend the Four Point hotel without hesitation.

1  Thank Deyuze
Omolola, Social Media Champion at Four Points by Sheraton Lagos, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2012

Hi Deyuze
, Thanks for the good recommendation. It’s our pleasure to know that you are happy with the available facilities and services . We hope to see you back soon. Warm regards, Omolola Odunlami

Reviewed 29 July 2012

I stayed at the 4 points from the 22nd to the 27th of July, I booked in advance online and got a 30% prepaid discount, ( 42,000/ naira per night ) although the actual amount is only swiped when u arrive. Booked on the spg floor, got upgraded to the executive floor, speedy check in and check out always with a smile. Breakfast was good, the dinner buffet could have been better, if it's not for the traffic to the island I would recommend it.

Hi Dax C,

It’s our pleasure to know that you are enjoyed every bit of your stay with us . We hope to see you back soon. Your Friends at Four Points by Sheraton Lagos

Reviewed 25 July 2012

The Four Points is good, but its expensive and far from the airport. I like it for the rooms (although the air-conditioning is set too cold) and gym. The food is not that good considering the price of the hotel. The bar is too smoky (i.e. cancer ward).

Fine place if budget is not a concern. Ibis Hotel Airport is much better value, especially if one is only in Lagos for one night and does not need to go to Victoria Island.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo

Dear Chikwambo

Thanks for feedback and it would be shared with the management .

Our aim is to make your stay in Lagos an exceptional one; kindly feel free to contact us at info.lagos@fourpoints .com .

It's Our hotel Your way.

It would be great to have you around soon

Your Friends
Four Points by Sheraton

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Stayed for four nights in two rooms with my wife and two boys. Could not get inter-connecting rooms, but was offered complimentary room upgrade; brilliant! The service is excellent and the staff are pleasant and always helpful... made us feel comfortable. Will stay in this hotel again the next time I visit Lagos.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Hi Three_Ace,

Thank you for staying with us.

We appreciate your feedback and it would be shared with the Team.

We are glad you had a great time and we hope to see you and your family back at the hotel.

Your Friends