All reviews office bar victoria island terrace bar sports bar the ground floor live music business hotel reception staff business trip rooms are clean pleasant stay enjoyed my stay spa adrenaline security nigeria power
Reviewed 12 March 2012

This has to be the worst hotel stay for me ever, a one star property would have been better than this hotel. This property should not be called a Sheraton, it meets none of the expected standards of a Sheraton hotel. upon arrivel I waited more than an hour for my room because it was not ready, they compensation for the wait was a bottle of red wine which was not good, I stayed 8 nights and for 8 nights there was power outages in this hotel, for everyday that i stayed i had to call for wash towels of which they ran out, my bathroom stayed out of towlet papper and the overall cleaness of this property is subpar. The hotel management is quick to offer appoligies, but nothing else. I am a travel agent by trade so travel is what I do for a living, I will never book one client for this 4 star property that should be a one star, to make matters worse hotel staff lifted out of my room $200, that matter is still under investigation. Do yourself a favor do not waste your money, I do not care what the other posts are saying about this being a great property, I read them thats how I ended up there, it is a true lie that you are reading when hotel managment comes behind the posts that are not favorable to this hotel and says they have made the improvements, no improvements have been made, they are not keeping this hotel up, they are simple taking your money....dont waste your time.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
7  Thank Sherry W
Omolola, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Lagos, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

Dear Ms. Sherry,

First of all, please accept our sincere apologies regarding the experience you had whilst staying with us. We understand your concerns and they have been fully discussed with the teams involved.
Be rest assured that all necessary actions have been taken to address the issues you highlighted in order to ensure your future stays with us are much more comfortable.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Simply no excuse for the lack of cleanliness, high price, and attempts to take advantage of the traveler. Company office in Lagos booked the hotel, but they lost the reservation. They found a standard room and charged over $400 USD/night. I went online to Sheraton.com and found the same room for $300. They willfully overcharged by $100, and told me I should register online then. Unwilling to adjust the rate. Service is nonchalant about it. Towels are thin. Bed is fine. Internet fast. Power outages are not their fault. Good location.

Room Tip: No difference... higher floor the better.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Exline
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Its a very modern and nice hotel. Although the service was not the best, I enjoyed the stay. The rooms very quite spacious and very nice. The pool area was almost entirely indoors, and not as good as at Southern Sun hotel.

Located nicely in Victoria Island. Takes a while to the mainland, because of all the traffic around the hotel.

No free internet connection in the hotel rooms

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Omolola, Social Media Champion at Four Points by Sheraton Lagos, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

Hi Oyvind B,’

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel Lagos.
Your feedback is much appreciated and will be shared with the Management Team.
Please rest assured of a flawless and high value experience during your next visit to our hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Your Friends

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Great housekeeping
Good food
Attentive staff
Superb management
Overall cleanliness of the hotel is excellent
Great weekend live music performers
I highly recommend this hotel and I will come again.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 10 February 2012

Located in the rapidly developing Victoria Island lies this massive but elegant Hotel. Courteous staff, good bar and lounges and great cuisine. This is the place for the top echelon. Close to the great Shoprite, Game Plaza and also near the bar beach, this is a secure hotel that is perfect for the local and international biz man and other executives.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Femorata

Hi Femorata

Thanks for the good recommendation.
It’s our pleasure to know that you are happy with the available facilities and services.
We hope to see you back soon.

Warm regards