“Indian food always good !”

Sherlaton Indian Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 279 Restaurants in Lagos
Price range: US$ 90 - US$ 95
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

I just arrived lagos since Aug , im quite new here , before I been to india two times , I tried many kind of food in india , each dishes very charming! Needless to say, when I come here , I would like to try indiafood in lagos .

My coworkers invited me to sherlaton , the food is absolutely delicious, I thought better than the one which I tried in Mumbai before, I don't like meat , so I food3order vegetable one, the food presentation very good , and the waiter also very kind , they reply me all the questions which I was asking .

This restaurant will let you addict to indiad so much , even one of my coworkers, she never try imdia food before, but after she eat the food in sherloton , she love the indian food quite much , I think this restaurant not only let her have good memoriesof india food , but also let everyone start like india cuisine!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Food is good, service is very impersonal, careless and clearly unprofessional. Decor of the restaurant is some horrid overwhelmingly red old 1980s style cheap look with a string of cheap christmas lights on the wall. Looks all round dirty. On the positive side, the food is good. I had amazingly tasty Methi chicken with lacha paratha. Two orders of paratha out of which one was completely burnt. A weird experience. I'll still go back because the food is good lol!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

This place is a gem hidden away in the back alleys of Lagos; literally behind a small random nondescript hotel.But the food was special and plenty of booze for the post work happy hour with colleagues. I found the prices to be a little on the high end of the scale by local standards but if you're a visiting expat like me, it was well within my budget and I felt it was good value.

I was there with colleagues and one of them knew the manager so perhaps there was some 'extra hospitality' but the service was spot on and attentive. Beers were cold and spirits stocked.

As for the food, I highly recommend the 'sarson ka saag', a leafy green gravy made from spinach or mustard greens best served with rotis. The naans and other breads were also great.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Very crowded place.
Noise was too much.
A spider was running on the ceiling.
Food was more than one hour late, and was far below expectations.
Do not visit tjia place, imstead go to spice route, it is very close by.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

It's tucked away behind the newcastle hotel on adeola odeku in victoria island , in the same compound. parking can be an issue as the car park serves several entities in the same compound
At first glance the restaurant itself looks very canteen like, a bit dark in terms of lighting no fancy decor so it may not be too inviting. but once you get tucked in you will not bother about it.
Food wise , the indian food is really delicious with lots of variety. They also do chinese, Nigerian and continental cuisine. prices are very reasonable and portions generous
it can get very busy in the evening when service can become a bit slow
excellent mutton samosa and their tandoori grill stuff and nan bread is delicious.
definitely worth visiting if you want a taste of india and value for money!