“Great service even in the dark!”
Review of Buon Apetito

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buon Apetito
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 January 2017

We got stuck on Ometepe after the Ferry stopped running due to high wind. We were able to find a hostel and walked up the main street and found Buon Apetito. They were very nice and accommodating. The power went out so we ate by flashlight and luckily they have a wood burning oven. They didn't speak English and our Spanish is not great but they were really patient with our spanglish. Great option for dinner and they have some delicious wine!

Reviewed 31 December 2014 via mobile

Great Service, and excellent food, pizza is great, so is the pasta.
Would be my first stop on a second visit to Ometepe Island.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

This was the best pizza that we had in Nicaragua. I have to say that I was amazed that such a small place could make an authentic pizza with excellent ingredients in a real pizza oven.

The staff were so excellent and friendly. They understood our poor Spanish and they practiced their English a bit. We are vegetarian, and they were really accommodating around that.

The place was spotless. The price was reasonable. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

My wife and I decided to give in and have some pizza on the island (it seems like there are so many pizza places to eat), and we chose Buon Apetito. It is in a very convenient location right on the main street, and the food was quite good. We ordered a medium sized pizza, which was easily enough for the two of us to share. Prices are reasonable, and the food is good!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Well it's the only pizza I've had in Moyo but I go about once a week to get my fix. The staff is wonderful, the place is clean, and the pizza is delicious. They also make a mean drink. I highly recommend stopping in for a slice or a bowl of pasta. Centrally located up the hill from the port.