Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Trifecta!

We won the trifecta with a great itinerary, a great driver and a great guide. We felt so fortunate... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Margo R
4-day trip from Marrakech to Merzouga

We had an amazing trip from Marrakech to Merzouga. Abdul and Mohammed picked us up from our riad... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mavroudis G
via mobile

1,067 results
All reviews allal kiki day trip his team camel ride draa valley off road one night next morning quad biking got sick erg chebbi private tour starry sky sand dunes these guys excellent trip longer tour
Reviewed 7 November 2017

For the very first time we had such a wonderfu team building. Desert Dream took care of 40 people team and everything was just perfect. Camels, warm food, musicians and all the accommodation in the desert. We slept under the starry sky! Everything was very well organised, guides were very professional and polite. Thank you!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I had enquired about a 4 day trip from Fes to Marrakech through the dessert dream website for my and my friends, and soon after we were sent all the details by Mr. Allal Kiki who was very helpful and made it super easy for us to place to booking, despite usually avoiding organised tours as much as possible. Allal then added me on Facebook and we were in regular contact with each other prior to the tour. Allal was quick to respond to every question I had before and after booking.

We were picked up from Fes by our Guide, Nourddin and our driver Mohammed, who were very friendly and allowed us to see much more than we expected to see in 4 days. It was a private tour so we did not feel pressured to do anything or rushed at any point despite being a large group of 11 people.

Although arriving a bit late due to us taking our time, the night in the desert exceeded our expectations. All the accommodations were great and the food we were provided was of the high standard.

We met with Mr. Allal Kiki during our final night of the tour in Ourzazate where he dined with us and other guests, we spent the whole night talking and having a laugh together. He made sure that we were well looked after and also suggested other places to visit after the tour finishes. All the great reviews I have read about Mr. Allal Kiki on TripAdvisor were true. All the hosts of the hotels were super friendly, especially the one at Hotel Babylon at Dades Gorges!

Overall, we had a wonderful experience and great value for money! I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting Morocco for the first time. It is a unique experience and you will learn a lot about different historic places throughout the tour.

Thanks Desert Dream, especially Allal, Nourrdin and Mohammend :)

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Our trip through the Atlas and the desert was amazing and very smoothly organized. Our driver and Mohamed and our guide Noureddine made us feel very comfortable, safe. Nourreddine had very interesting and versatile knowledge about the country, that he shared with us and was open for every question. Especially the hikes in the valleys we enjoyed a lot. Riads and restaurants were also nicely chosen. All in all we were totally happy with our choice to do the tour with desert dream

Reviewed 5 November 2017

This trip has not only been a dream in the desert but a dream in Morroco.
The landscapes you will see are AWESOME!
Morroco is a marvelous country and this tour will give you a perfect overview of the country.
You will cross traditional villages, valley surrounded with palm trees and much more !
I won't spoil anymore, just do it.
Oh, and you might want to know more about the agency itself?
Very very VERY well organized. From pick at Marrakech to drop off, everything have been organized very well.
Very good accomodations and lunch breaks.
Driver and guide were very kind. We did not feel pushed or rushed.
They know their country, they know the road and some locals. We felt very safe and in good hands.

One last advice, I would recommend doing it at the beginning of your trip as it's pretty exhausting. There is a lot a car riding of course.
I recommend spending few days in Marrakech getting used to weather / food / jetlag if any and then do the tour. Then back to Marrakech for few days and then somewhere else.

Enjoy the trip and enjoy Morroco !

1  Thank AdrienB1303
Reviewed 1 November 2017

We had an amazing experience on this trip. We were provided with an excellent, highly skilled driver, and a great guide as well. We saw some incredible sights - if you're looking for a trip where you end up with Instagram photos that are the envy of everyone on your feed, look no farther. I have never seen landscapes like these in my life, and I've done a fair bit of traveling.

Be prepared, however, for two things. First, a lot of driving - the distances you need to cover are long, and a lot of the driving is through windy mountain roads, so even though Google Maps will tell you that you only need to travel 400 or 500 km, that may take you 8 or 10 hours. Second, if you are afraid of heights, be warned that the driving through the Atlas Mountains is frightening. I've got good nerves but my palms were sweating.

Based on our experience, which was a two night/three day tour, my biggest recommendation would be to drag it out a bit longer. We stayed at a beautiful hotel in the mountains called Chez Pierre but we arrived late (8:30 pm) and had to leave early the next morning to be on our way, so we didn't really get to enjoy the accommodations as much as we would have liked. If I had to change anything, it would have been to stay there two nights and enjoy a full day relaxing at the hotel. It had great food, a beautiful pool, etc.

Ultimately, what really stands out in my mind was laying on a blanket late at night in the Sahara desert, gazing up at the most incredible display of stars that I have ever seen, with just the occasional grunt from the camels resting nearby. Magical. Unforgettable.