Overall standard below average. There are better resorts in Redang with similar prices. My biggest complaint is SAFETY during the boat transfer between Redang and the mainland. This resort insisted on using a small boat for this 40 minute trip. And the "driver" seems to be pushing the boat to go full speed as if trying to set some record. Needless to say, the boat ride is very bumpy and back-breaking (yes, my back feels pain after the ride, so do most of the other passengers on the same boat). And, during the return trip (Redang to mainland), no life vest was provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Redang Holiday Beach Villa is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Spectacularly located at the edge of a beautiful lagoon, Redang Holiday Beach Villa is the most picturesque and charming of the resorts on Redang Island. Built of beautiful local hardwoods, the traditional rustic Malay style architecture of the resort is almost camouflaged into the island's lush green interior. Each of the air-conditioned rooms has its own private balcony and en suite bathroom. Just a stone's throw from the resort beyond the beautiful powdery white sand, you can enjoy snorkelling or scuba diving in the crystal clear warm waters teeming with rainbow coloured fish and spectacular coral. In the evenings you can sit out on the verandah over the water and enjoy a quiet, cool refreshing drink as you watch the evening sunset hues of amber melt into the darkening tropical sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Redang Holiday Beach Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Redang Holiday Beach Villa Hotel Pulau Redang
- Redang Holiday Beach Hotel