Review Highlights
My OW experience

I went with Panorama diver for my OW cert. It was fun and I learned a lot. That was last year... read more

Reviewed 13 August 2018
Leizzl G
via mobile
Good experience

I did my open water with Panorama and I really enjoyed it. They have instructors from different... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 13 August 2018
ilamrisso
Maldonado, Uruguay

All reviews dive shop fun dives dive master open water dive package dive sites diving experience amazing staff awesome dive diving course dorm room diving center awesome experience lots of fun special thanks shark point night dive
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My boyfriend and I both completed our open water certifications with Panorama dive shop. Sharon and the rest of the staff were very friendly and helped us feel comfortable throughout the entire experience. Our instructors (Jesse & Milky) were very patient with us, and made sure that we were comfortable with all our underwater and surface skills. We were very happy with our experience and would definitely recommend this dive shop to others.

panoramadiver, Owner at Panorama Diver, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Thank you, Hikari. It was nice having the two of you in the shop, very good vibes.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We had a really great time at Panorama Diver passing our PADI Open Water! The submarine fauna & flora is beautiful and the whole staff is very nice which makes the experience even better! Umi, our instructor, was very patient and funny: it would probably not have been the same without her! We hope to come back someday to pass the Advanced OW with Panorama!

Thank you for this sweet review. Umi is smiling while reading this. Do come back even if its just to say hi

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I did 9 dives here.
To make it short:
- well trained and friendly staff
- well run dive shop
- well maintained equipment
- relaxed hangouts at the shop also after the dives

Can't complain about anything dive shop related
What more could I possibly ask for?! :)

panoramadiver, Owner at Panorama Diver, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you, Daniel. Well described.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Finally I did my open water course with and it was an amazing experience thanks to Jesse my instructor throughout the course. Thanks to Sharon and all the dive master, they are very nice n keen on helping. Definitely will come back for advance course.

panoramadiver, Owner at Panorama Diver, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Glad you had a great time.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

One of the best dive shops I have ever dealt with. Super friendly and professional instructors and Dive masters. I highly recommend it.