All reviews front desk staff nice hotel eateries toilet bed fridge airport tv
Reviewed 20 December 2017

We came on 10th, 18th and 19th December.
First stay was great. Second stay - room smelled bad, bathroom door handle came off in our hand (although this was fixed immediately), garbage truck came at dawn and what a clatter- the whole earth seemed to shake, so we were moved to another room. Uneventful night. Good clean neighborhood and not too far from shopping centres.
Good price. Staff seemed not to speak English on first check in but things got better after that.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here a night on 06/09, I had a very pleasant stay, the bed are so comfortable, the aircond function well, free parking is available on site, Staffs are good. Will be back again when visit Miri!

I was doing some work at business centre late night, There is a guy at the reception on night shift, don't know his name,one which is very helpful and rendered an excellent service even that he was busy with his work, he still be able to helped me with my printings and so, and still with his lovely smiles..after I just finished, he greeted me a goodnight which is great, I felt so welcomed here.. big thumb up for him!

Only bads I don't like that happened, the Managements should take actions of; (See in photos)

1) Limited TV ch,there is only available TV1, TV2 & TV3 only locals- don't have english ch and others ch not available bcus aren't in theirs subscription.. wtf

2) I called operator to request to sent Iron/ Board, 5mins my request has arrived, wow fast, to my received, I got a very, very bad condition Iron, which is NOT SAFE to use anymore. NOT SAFE! The tali is so rosak already! Oh gosh. SMH Luckily I didn't get electric shock while Ironing my clothes..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank MykelzA
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Only stayed one night, in town for a shopping spree. Very close to shops and Malls so we were able to park the car and walk everywhere which was great. The room was spacious, clean and well equipped. The shower was awesome and the front desk staff friendly. No food available on site but with asking distance to food outlets

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

This month alone stayed more than one day here.
-Staff still visitor friendly
-the window rooms are still spacious.
No sound contamination (mon to thurs)
-However there is a non window room which is bigger.(never tried it)

The only problem
I encountered:
Room:
-card slide defective (takes time to activate electricity)
Level 2 (far east side using compass)
Level 1 (2nd last room on the indicator when you walk out of the elevator)
Toilet:
-A smelly toilet. (Solution: i poured coffee powder to neutralise the smell)
-The shower area had dirty tiles (yellowish)
And the white cement between tiles had algae. I guess they need to invest in moziac cleaners.
-defective door levers for the toilet needs replacing or maintainance.

I hope i can help to provide on meeting the expectations for visitors and the hotel

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Room is ok not really small and big. Room have fridge,tv,night stand, aircon is cold but room view isn't great. This hotel is near Pullman Hotel (which is few meter away). hotel is clean and would recommend to stay here.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends