All reviews standard room window view lower ground safe box bars within walking distance business trip closing time supermarket located mini bar free basement parking staff manning rooms are nice comfortable stay breakfast spread quiet at night business hotel ironing board
Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

We booked a junior suite for our stay. The room was lovely, spacious and clean, came with a separate living area. Breakfast buffet was delicious. Would've raated it a full 5 stars if it weren't for a RUDE knock on our door (from what it seemed to be one of the supervisors)half an hour before our check out. When we opened the door, (we caught her before she had the chance to go far quickly)she pretended that she knocked on the wrong room. (No apology either!) By the way, that was in Dec last year, and the fact that I still remembered this incident made us stay away from this hotel. (Which ia a major shame as it USED to be our favourite hotel)

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mrs_qawiy
Reviewed 25 November 2015

I went to Miri from 21 to 23 November 2015 for my business trip. I've been given room at 1112. The room was so spacious, clean, and comfortable albeit the pillow is a bit thin but not much to complaint. I love the ambience of my room but the only drawback is that i can hear whatever people next to my room is talking.

Room Tip: the wifi is free in the room and it is fast.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Tanjung_Gading
Reviewed 18 November 2015

The hotel is located within 10 minutes from the airport but a little bit off the city's CBD. Despite that, the hotel is surrounded by many local Malaysian eateries, a hypermarket and a bus stop to take the bus towards the Pujut Corner bus terminal that has buses to the rest of Sarawak, Brunei and Kota Kinabalu.

The lobby looks rather simple and average. The room is also ordinary but fits the criteria of a room with comfortable beds, completed amenities and basic TV channels. The only drawback is the mediocre WiFi network in the room but I don't blame the hotel since I'm aware of the dismal WiFi in Malaysia.

Overall It's a good selection if you're in Miri with the city within 5 minutes drive or 15 minutes walk although walking is discouraged.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank GokulSP
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

Just only one day, cause of mummy school graduation. We stayed in and we settle our graduated things. Is a lovely room, wifi and also the shower room. And also the lovely breakfast too. And the service was excellent too. I would stayed in one day again~

Stayed: November 2015
1  Thank kongjing26
Reviewed 6 November 2015

The hotel is very strategically located- pubs, bars, clubs (one right below) and lots of places to eat. It is also not far from the other malls (Bintang, new Imperial) with probably only a 10 minute drive. Check-in and check-out was a breeze. The hotel is very value for money and our stay was good. Only con is probably the fact that the basement parking is on a first come first serve basis only- but we cannot blame them as they have so many guests especially during the weekend.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends