All reviews new wing washing machine shopping mall one bedroom apartment both wings swimming pool superior room ample space key card within walking distance nasi lemak queen size bed big mall the ground floor rooms are spacious and clean plus point bit dated
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Spacious room. We stayed in the new wing. The hotel itself is located inside the shopping so quite convenient shop n sleep. Breakfast is included, wide selection of Asian & western food. Overall was great. Only downside is the wall is paper-thin so quite noisy during the night. (Motorbikes & garbage trucks noise)

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Alice K
IHMYY, Operations Manager at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Dear Alice K,

Thank you for choosing Imperial Hotel Miri. I am delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. I am also glad that our breakfast variety met your expectations. Please accept my apologies on the noise and poor sound proofing. Perhaps we can arrange for a hillside view room for your next visit, away from the traffic. We hope you will consider staying with us again on your next visit to Miri. Thank you and have a great day.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

The hotel is a huge and tall building situated in the middle of the very small center of the city that grew in a area that made a lot of money with the oil industry. A bit old fashioned in the decoration concept is however pleasant to stay in the rooms. Also a nice pool. Breakfast vey good both occidental and Asian style. Good quality-price relation.
Time to airport, 20-25 minutes by taxi.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
IHMYY, Operations Manager at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Dear Daniel S,

Thank you for choosing Imperial Hotel Miri. I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We have several modernization projects in the plan, some are actually already in progress and we are hopeful that in time, we will be able to provide our guests with an enjoyable experience during their stay.

I am glad you enjoyed the facilities and our breakfast spread met your expectations. I hope you will consider staying with us again on your future visits to Miri. Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Family with Young Children, great and easy walking because nearest Shopping Mall and other shop. My Children also like this place and promise if we go travel again, we want booking this hotel again........:)

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
IHMYY, Operations Manager at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Dear Suhaidi H,

Thank you for choosing Imperial Hotel Miri. It was our pleasure to have you and your family stay with us and we are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable experience. We look forward to welcoming you back for your future visit to Miri, please do let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your stay even more memorable. Thank you for taking the time to review us, have a great day!

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

My only positive is that the hotel is in a great location. We booked an apartment to take advantage of the kitchen but we could not find a knife to cut up the fruits we bought! The shower wall is covered in a layer of scum with mould growing in the grouting. The air conditioning ( broken/ missing parts of the front so cannot direct air movement) took ages to cool the rooms down.

Filth and sub-standard provisions can only hurt the reputation of your hotel so, perhaps clientele should be fore-warned before the stay! I could have chosen a cheaper room in the 'new' wing had I known what you supplied in this kitchen!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
IHMYY, Operations Manager at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Dear Jardini L

Thank you for choosing Imperial Hotel Miri. Please accept my sincere apologies for your experience during your recent stay. This is certainly not the standard for Imperial Hotel and we take your feedback very seriously. In light of your review, I have instructed my Housekeeping team to do a thorough audit to ensure each apartment unit is fully equipped with the basic utensils for cooking as well as improve on the bathroom cleanliness and general cleanliness of each unit. Our Maintenance team will be checking on the condition and function of the air conditioning.

We are in the process of renovating our apartment units to give them a cleaner, more modern look. Replacing the air conditioning units and televisions are part of the renovation project. Again, I apologize as it seems you were checked into one of the older units which will eventually be renovated in phrases. I appreciate your patience and hope that you will give us an opportunity in the future to provide you with better service and improved product.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

I stayed in this hotel for two night w.e.f 18.01.17 to 20.01.17 in room no.7003, the stay was excellent, Imperial Hotel - Miri is one of the best hotel in Miri and they are maintaining their business reputation. Excellent room service, well spread variety breakfast, location is fantastic.

Stayed: January 2017

Dear NABAJIT280,

Thank you for choosing Imperial Hotel Miri. I am pleased to hear that you had a memorable stay with us and that our services met your expectations. Your review will also certainly serve as encourage and motivation for my team, to ensure all our guests have similar experiences. Please do not hesitate to call on us again, should you plan a future visit to Miri. Thank you and have a great day!