Fair looking property..but rooms need a lot of maintainence work...bathroom door frame rotting away...AC was ok...staff were unfriendly ..maybe except for 1 lady working at the activities counter..the rest of the staff are totally un smiling lot...u never get greeted with a smile...(tourism industry)...also while leaving the Bus boy was downright rude and said that he couldnt take me ..untill i had to tell him my family was already on board the bus and he only had to load the luggage...absolutely no courtesy whatsoever...will def not book myself into this hotel again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tioman is an island befitting the stars. Whether you seek relaxation or adrenaline, we’ve got you covered. With miles of secluded palm-fringed beaches, clear turquoise waters, abundant marine life, misty mountains and lush greenery, savour each moment as you indulge in one of the world’s most beautiful islands where ‘Bali Hai’ was filmed in the Hollywood classic ‘South Pacific’, in addition to the recent Hong Kong TV Series ‘The Ultimate Goal’. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Ctrip TA so you can book your Berjaya Tioman Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Tioman Resort - Malaysia Hotel Pulau Tioman
- Berjaya Tioman Beach Resort
- Berjaya Tioman Beach Hotel
- Tioman Hotel