This is a nice and peaceful place for families and couples. We stayed at a Deluxe chalet which was spacious and well kept. These chalets are situated on the beach, enjoying wonderful views as well as a welcoming breeze. Most of the furniture looked new and fresh.
The restaurants served a wide range of lovely food, but the prices are much higher than outside the resort.
Berjaya Tioman has a great staff - including garderners and housekeeping! Always smiling and helpful, wanting you to have a great stay. They may get flustered if you raise your voice or show your irritation, but if you try a softer approach they'll do anything for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tioman is an island befitting the stars. Whether you seek relaxation or adrenaline, we’ve got you covered. With miles of secluded palm-fringed beaches, clear turquoise waters, abundant marine life, misty mountains and lush greenery, savour each moment as you indulge in one of the world’s most beautiful islands where ‘Bali Hai’ was filmed in the Hollywood classic ‘South Pacific’, in addition to the recent Hong Kong TV Series ‘The Ultimate Goal’. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Berjaya Tioman Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Tioman Resort - Malaysia Hotel Pulau Tioman
- Berjaya Tioman Beach Resort
- Berjaya Tioman Beach Hotel
- Tioman Hotel