All reviewscoffee housemanager mrbbq dinnerhousekeeping ladyclean beachfasting monthan extra bedupon checksmall kidspublic holidaypleasant stayenvironment
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

We were allocated old dimly lit rooms. Carpets had smell and were old and worn out. The bathroom was dysfunctional, No hot water (heater not working), toilet hose at toilet seat was leaking. Request for 2 extra pillows cost RM10. Dissapointed with buffet, very limited variety & food tasted better at warongs. The resort was deserted and the hallways gave a creepy & eerie feeling, hallway lighting was similar to a set in ghost movies. The rooms given to us had to be changed 3 times in total. Service staff not very competent. All in all one should avoid this resort at all cost.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Zeff S
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Our room was old, dark and a bit smelly with worst view. we asked everyday to change the room but they said there isn't any other room with queen bed available although we booked from much earlier time.
noisy around the room from inside and outside of hotel.

worst part was the bathroom and bathtub
best part was the beach

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EhsanS244
Reviewed 28 December 2017

As always the hotel never fail to give good services . We had tremendous time at the hotel . While dining we enjoy the view of the pool as well as the sea.
Last minute booking . We managed to get the room next to each other and special thank to Mr Esmady Doddy for such a charming attitude towards us.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Check in dated 26thDec 2017 excellent Executive Room . New aircond.Excellent & friendly Staff Especially during check in time at frontdesk Mr Ibrahim.Keep Up A Very Good Job, u really makes us feel happy staying here.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank marissasofea
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

This used to be my favourite beach resort in Port Dickson, from the time it was the Regency Hotel and even after it changed ownership to become Selesa (which means 'comfortable' in Malay) Hotel!

But not anymore - we were struggling with the decision whether to even stay there, upon arrival (from Melaka) for the 3.00 p.m. check-in and only did so because I had to meet friends whom I had met in Washington DC 26 years ago, for lunch on the next day.

Although we had booked a refurbished room, the hallway carpeting on the war to the room and outside the room smelled musty and hit my lungs, like a ton of bricks! I've allergen (dust mite) induced asthma. The toilet smelled despite multiple flushes, bath room door needs changing. No glasses were provided in the bathroom and I had to threaten a TA review, to get a couple sent up, no hand towels or bath towels (a hand towel substitute was on the bathroom floor).

The lovely (previously manicured) gardens were unkempt. Helpdesk phone wasn't answering for two hours, neither was the operator number, 0. I was chided by Reception for calling the hotel number from my mobile phone, to try and reach them about my housekeeping issues with the room.

Checkout service was unprofessional - Receptionist was handling another checkout guest in between.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple