we stayed 1 night at 307 water chalet. it is on the sea .though opposite chalet block out part of the sea view, it is still a great spot. the best experience is lying on the day bed, watching the tides & birds in the morning. the shower area is great, feel secured as it is on the sea .love the open design.staff is friendly most of them do smile, ,some even greet us when passing by.the only bad side is parking. you have to cross a road,which sometimes get busy, before reaching
the parking area. they should provide some assistance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel