Teppanyaki - no, not the Japanese teppanyaki, but local grill style.
- grilled fish with three type of sauce placed on top, sambal, ginger paste and fried shallots/garlic. fresh and interesting sauces. good.
- grilled squid. tender with lovely smoky taste. good.
- stuffed crab. minced crab meat placed in shell. okay.
- sliced fried tofu. this is more like tau kwa, the firmer drier type of tofu.
- boneless roast duck, came with some tangy sourish sauce poured over it. good.
- lala. fresh and the sauce it's cooked in is delicious.
- vegetables. they only had beansprouts or four angled beans. we chose the latter, fresh and crunchy. good.
- overall, a wonderful meal.
Please take note:
- use waze to get there. the signboard is not visible from the road. property is at a bend in the road.
- eating and cooking area is sheltered, beside some village houses.
- there's only one cooking style for each item. there were two other items on the menu which we didn't order: prawn and otak-otak.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.