“Excellent service ”
Review of Old Town Coffee

Old Town Coffee
Cuisines: Malaysian
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Food here is mediocre! However the service is excellent! Especially Mr. Sudirman-karamunsing branch-very attentive and prompt! Need someone like him in hospitality industry. Good job!

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Good place near 3 D ALIVE, we eat here after we did our 3D alive session. Butsssss. The place have from time to time flies runn

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

A cafe chain that serves full rice nasi lemak meals at relatively affordable prices.
And coffee is amazing as alway. Cafe latte hazelnut is my usual cup.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I went there to have breakfast with my family... I thought the old town coffee in PD should be same with KL ... The air-conditioning inside is off... I asked the staff 3 time to on the air-condition he totally ignore me then my brother in law ask again he said "air-cond rosak!" Better u tell us this issue earlier so we can seat other place which my babies not feel hot and cry.. Food was OK.. Specially the junior set for kids price was quiet cheap.. But the tables not clear around us full of mosquito and flys not nice...

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Had our breakfast there before checking in to our apt. A decent meal for everyone. Heartfelt dishes.