NAAM Boutique Lodge(Port Dickson)(Great Value!)
US$ 37
Avillion Admiral Cove(Port Dickson)
US$ 49
  • Free Breakfast
Avillion Port Dickson(Port Dickson)
US$ 137
US$ 64
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 80/night.

US$ 114
Orbitz.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 47
  • Pool
Eagle Ranch Resort(Port Dickson)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 33
  • Free Breakfast
Clover Hotel(Port Dickson)
US$ 17
US$ 15
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
Bayfront Hotel(Port Dickson)(Great Value!)
US$ 36
US$ 26
Agoda.com
US$ 163
US$ 135
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I was touring Malaysia and I took my family for a short break to Port Dickson and Malacca. I stayed in Port Dickson and it is good value for the price you pay. It is so near to the beach just 1 min walk, big swimming pool. My son was sick and the Manager offered to take my son to hospital and even waited for us at the hospital. When I was there they had a family day event. Yes I would recommend my friends to stay at this hotel when they come for holidays !
Cheers.

Room Tip: when making a booking request for rooms facing the pool. 2nd floor has very nice rooms
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Maree s
Reviewed 17 August 2013

It is a hotel right in front of the beach and my family are very happy to enjoy the various facilites provided for the price we paid. It is very convenient and we had a good time. This is my second visit and we do see that the rooms has been upgraded. I would definately want to come again to stay with my family.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank bryantan1000
Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

I regretted for booking in agoda for this hotel. I should have read the reviews first.... I booked it about 1 week before.. N when I checked just a day before I arrive.. The rates were cheaper. I could have booked better condition rooms with the price I'm paying now. Room is small n I don't even have space to place my bags!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank greg_cruiser
Reviewed 5 July 2013

check in on 3 July n stay there for 2 nights. standard room at 2nd flr with king size bed n one single bed.

Pros:
good location.
near to pasar malam,
behind teluk kemang beach
near food and other attractions like ostrich farm, blue lagoon etc
10km to PD waterfront n Lukut town
service staff responsive to queries n request

Cons-
dirty room n toilet.
non carpeted floor
sanding floor
soil pillow case.
no tv remote
faulty toilet door knot.
no sound proof if there is guest next door.
dirty swimming pool. water slides not open.
old tv set, crt type, but tv reception
Ants n cockroach found in room
hot water only for normal shower, rain shower no hot water

Summary-
if you only need a place for sleep n don't mind dirty. this place is ok.
but u want to stay here for a gd holiday, advice u to go other hotels.

Advice to cozzi hotel management-
your hotel is in a very good location which is an advantage, if it's well maintain n with the improvement of the cleaniness of the rooms, toilets n pool. l'm very sure u will attact many guest n become a popular hotel.
you should repaint your rooms n toilets. put in place proper showers with hot water. ensure that yr staff do room cleaning regularly n yr maintanece staff maintain the room facilities n pool.

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank Xiru77
Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

Firstly, the toilet was very dirty, our room wasn't very clean too, can see hair everywhere. No remote control for the air cond, very very noisy environment, at one point I yelled. Wanted a dry towel because we just went back from the beach, they refused

• Stayed: June 2013