“I'll definitely come back.”

Review of Garden Homestay

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jon_Nolan...
Ottawa, Canada
“I'll definitely come back.”
Reviewed 28 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

My friends and I had such a good time at this homestay. I must say I'm impressed by how friendly and hospitable they are. It was freezing outside and they brought us some cups of coffee and cakes right after we arrived. We could go fishing by the pond in the beautiful garden for free then the hosts cooked a delicious dinner with the caught fishes for us. Trang's english is excellent, she's lovely and helpful with information about where and how to go during our stay. Her parents speak a little english but they're so hospitable and cook so well. This's the 1st time we travel to the countryside area and it's even more and more wonderful than we had expected!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
29 Jan 2016
Many thanks to you and your friends too Jon! Wish you all the best!
Lily J
“Unforgettable trip with beautiful memories- Life is a journey”
Reviewed 20 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

At the beginning of December, I and my best friends had spent one week in Vietnam. It was a fantastic and memorable trip for us, especially the short trip two days one night to the province in countryside named Ninh Binh of Vietnam. After two days staying in the capital Hanoi, we left and headed to Ninh Binh. We arrived there at 11 p.m in a sunny day. Knowing our tiredness, the hosts prepared a great and delicious meal for us showing their warmth and kindness. They were extremely helpful making our stay comfortable. They provided us with useful information and ideas of what do to in the surrounding area, what to visit and how to get around. Moreover, when not feeling like going too far there is a beautiful pool within stunning surroundings
Talking about the facilities, our room was spacious, tidy and beautiful with great views to the surroundings. In general, we evaluate that the hosts, food, accommodations, property of the Garden Homestay were all top notch.
We thoroughly enjoyed our time at the Garden Homestay and were planning about our next visit by the time we left.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
20 Jan 2016
Thank you so much for all of your kind words. My parents and I really had a good time with you guys. We're so happy that you like the barbecue meal in the garden and hope we can still welcome you next time you go to Ninh Binh!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;