“Nam Cat Tien National Park Tour. SUCH AN AWESOME TIME”
Review of Open Tour CT

Open Tour CT
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: “OPEN TOUR CT” means open to all destinations, wherever our customers want to go, we will take them there. With the understanding of everyone has different interests, desires and requirements and our mission is to give the own unique experiences for each group of customers. We are specialize in PRIVATE CUSTOM TOUR around Mekong Delta area. Each tour will be designed base on your expectations, schedule, specific needs and budget and packed with seeing both the open and the hidden sides in Vietnam, authentic food and interesting cultures. -> Choose one of our tours or create your own. Let us be a part of your memories in Vietnam!!!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

In general, I am hesitant to use tour companies as they tend to focus more on the activities and less on making me feel welcomed and comfortable in whatever we were doing. The Nam Cat Tien National Park tour exceeded all of my expectations, and did not have any of the yucky feeling mentioned previously. Thao did an AMAZING job at appealing to the nature lover inside of me. We spent an entire day trekking and biking through the jungle, followed by one of the best home style Vietnamese meals that I have ever had. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who loves being in the outdoors and wants to spend time with some awesomely amazing guides!

2  Thank dylan w
"mekong delta"
in 11 reviews
"the river"
in 6 reviews
"cai rang floating market"
"great trip"
"xanh"
"life"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We reached out last Minute via facebook messenger (Open Mekong Tour) for a private 3 hour tour of the local floating market. Ms Thao responded and accommodated us immediately. For a party of 4 with an English speaking guide was $40 USD. Our guide An met us in the lobby, West Hotel, 5:15AM and we walked to the harbor to board our tiny boat. It was a peaceful 20-30minute ride down the river to the Cai Rang floating market. By then the sun was slowly rising above the market boats. It was busy with vendors buying/selling produce wholesale. There was a few boats selling prepared foods to customers. Coffee guy prepared the best up of Vietnamese coffee, my husband enjoyed a fresh made banh mi, and the noodle lady prepared a killer bowl of hot noodle soup. Our boat driver purchased some fresh pineapple from a pineapple vendor and cut us a plate to eat. Afterwards we meandered down the canal to a family rice noodle business which was fascinating. Our guide An was incredible. Very kind, helpful, and incredibly informative. He is studying English and his language skills were very impressive. Overall a wonderful tour and perfect 3 hours. Just the right amount of time with our 2 teenagers.

1  Thank crookster4
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I can't begin to express my appreciation for the amazing ability some people in this world have for knowing exactly how to provide for their clients. Open Tour CT gave me and my buddy Dylan on a variety of tours, and treated us to great food. We wouldn't have come back if they didn't get our "weird" way of traveling.

These guide *got* us....and we got them. I can appreciate them for their attention to detail and their effort to just be good people. From researching the best places to eat to having great connections, they make traveling truly fun.

1  Thank Shura K
Reviewed 4 February 2018

We traveled to Vietnam with our 5-year-old son with autism. We wanted to visit the floating markets in Can Tho and other attractions around the city. However, traveling with a child with autism can be challenging. We needed to find a tour guide that would be understanding and patient. We booked two days with Open Tour CT and had an extraordinary experience. Our tour guide, Lily, was fabulous. She was very understanding, friendly and helpful with our son. She also spoke excellent English. Thank you Lily for the ever-lasting memories. I highly recommend this tour company.

1  Thank Charles S
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Make the most out of your trip to the Mekong Delta with Open Tour CT. They have great, full but flexible tours. My friends and I spent two days and one night on a customized tour. It was so great, we wish we could have stayed longer.
An email to the company with my requests was met to a response with a schedule I was very happy with. On the first day, we got a chance to check out the must do tourist activities on the island, Ben Tre. Then we headed to Can Tho City, checked in the hotel and continued the bicycle trip, starting at Cacao farm and ending at the local ferry. Unlike other tourist took during my trip in Vietnam, introducing the authentic Vietnamese cuisines was also their main focus. We visited three food stops, eating Vietnamese pancakes, broken rice with grilled pork, and then dessert. You also have an option to eat more “challenging” foods like “rat frog”, but I chose to skip that since my adventure level is not quite that high yet. On the second day, we woke up early for the floating market which is more authentic than the one I visited in Thailand; There are more local business on the boats. After the market, we headed back to the hotel and ate from a buffet, then traveled to Chau Doc to see the Tra Su Bird Sanctuary. There is also a nice arrangement to visit a fish farm and the Cham area but my group and I did not have enough time for that. After the tour was complete, they dropped us off at the hotel and we said goodbye to our guide. We spent the rest of our night by ourselves to see the local market. I would highly recommend this tour. The team is very professional, even giving us a few tour options allowing us to change our options until we were totally satisfied with the schedule. They also helped us arrange our speed boat tickets to Cambodia, which was our next destination in our trip. The car we traveled in was very new and clean and the tour guide was incredibly friendly, helpful and informative. It was an absolutely wonderful tour from start to finish. It was definitely one of the highlights of my trip to Vietnam and will come highly recommended to all of my friends and family who visit in the future. Thank you so much, Open Tour CT Team!