All reviews nice reception rooms are spacious tea courtyard centre
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I have seen quite a few hotels in Bukhara. This one is my favorite. It is located near a small square in the center of the town. But this is not very busy area. The place is calm, staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. What I really like in this hotel is the small courtyard. This is the place where they serve breakfast, but it is also very convenient to seat here in the evening and relax after busy day. It is superb and very refreshing experience.
Near hotel, just about a hundred meters there is very good restaurant. Be careful and do not order too much. They serve big meals. Another one hundred meters in the other side there is historical complex of Bukhara. So, everything is in one place.

Room Tip: Whatever you need just ask. You will be surprised how much they are able to help you.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2016

I stayed 2 nights in the lovely hotel and was really happy with my stay.

The staff were all great especially the front desk staff and the laundry service was incredibly quick. (It as over 40c everyday so I presume the drying was pretty quick)

Breakfast was fine as to Uzbekistan standards.

As for the rooms we had a ground floor room and we were super happy with it, some friends had a upper room and werent as happy so ensure you get a lower floor and/or inspect the room first as I was told each room is very different. (which I think adds to is charm.

The courtyard was great and we used it alot as it was a great place to socialise and escape the heat. The Air con in the rooms worked really well.

We were able to park our Cars out the front for free.

The only issue with the hotel is its WIFI, it is extremely slow! especially when there is a few people on it..

Room Tip: Lower ground floor rooms
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2016

This charming boutique hotel proved a fabulous respite over a two night star in this truly wonderful UNESCO accredited citie during the intense heat of June.

The rooms were cool with effective air conditioning and traditionally furnished but smart and very spacious and especially clean - in fact it was remarkable the number and vigilance of the housekeeping staff constantly cleaning.

Laundry was returned without a premium added in just over 12 hours and was incredibly economical.

Location metres from the best sights was a blessing in the 40c+ temperatures with the added advantage of parking immediately outside the hotel.

After the intense heat of the day, the central courtyard was the social centre of the hotel and a great place to catch up.

Breakfast service was perhaps the only shortcoming being limited to a service of a 90 minute window from 7.30am although the Uzbek spread was plentiful.

Farouk at the front desk proved to be the star at this hotel obliging every reasonable request both simple and complex and always with a smile and timely enthusiasm. Farouk would be a standout concierge at any international 5 star hotel.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms if you have lots if luggage
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Lynden K
Reviewed 19 May 2016

We visited Bukhara with our friends last year in May. One of my friends who works in this business made early reservation. I stayed on the second floor of the hotel. It had very nice inner yard and it was very quiet there. We spent all day sightseeing old city and returned the hotel in the evening. It was hot during those days so I felt pleasure when threw myself on the bed. Interior was decorated in national style. The only unpleasant memory related to that hotel was that beds in our room were squeaky. However, in general, it was ok.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Odil G
Reviewed 31 October 2015

Loved this cozy hotel. Went on a trip with a group of 40 friends, and it seemed like all of us had uniquely decorated rooms. There is an inner courtyard where you can sit and have breakfast, drink, tea, and play games. Even though we only spent 3 nights there, we felt at home right away. The only reason I cannot give this hotel the very best rating is the low water pressure, which made it difficult to wash my hair, and this was a sentiment shared across the group.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends