US$ 41
Anzhelina Inn(Kherson)(Great Value!)
Priceline
Amulet(Kherson)
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 March 2017

This time I really don't know how to describe the experience...
I spent there one night on a business trip.
No, it wasn't bad. Since Kherson is not such a big city, I didn't expect a 5* hotel. And indeed, Diligence was rather and interesting hotel, with it's good (location, quiet neighborhood, nice guy at the reception) and weak (old furniture, poor breakfast, noisy first floor) sides.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2016

There is a small hotel is situated in silent area very close to the main street of the city.
There rooms are clean with effective A/C. We had very good sleep here. The shower cabin is really very small ( the same was mentioned by one of previous visitors ).
Breakfast bought us the negative surprise and spoiled the whole previous quite positive impression. It was poor and scant. The breakfast cost is included in the room rate. I think it will be much more better to give to the visitors the right to do the individual order by separate price. There is such possibility - we had a chance to had the dinner in the hotel restaurant and found the cuisine quite good.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2016

We arrived late in the evening, but the reception was already expecting us and we were checked in in no time. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The shower cabin is a bit small, for me no problems, but I can imagine that it could be a problems for some others. The internet is free of charge but not very fast. The hotel is on walking distance of the center of Kherson.

Room Tip: I have no tips. I did not hear any sounds from the street.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

The hotel location is average, but the staff is friendly. Has some issues at check in, but the issue was solved quickly. Thanks to the very professional staff at the check in counter. The room is spacious and clean, but the bathroom is very small (the shower cabin is tiny). Free internet. Breakfast so so, the food was very oily and the smell at the breakfast area reminds me of a huge factory canteen. But this restaurant has an outdoor terrace where they serve dinners and the dinner was good. I book this hotel because it is the only 4* hotel in Kherson, but in my opinion its a bit misleading. Maybe 3* only. There are few other hotels in the city with better location and similar concept. But anyways hotel has good wifi connection and I feel safe which was the most inportant for me. And I was pleased with very friendly staff. Thanks

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Not my 1st stay in the hotel. Last time 2 years ago. Have to say that they are keep a good and solid standart. It is close to my office but also to city center. Still is the practice that you have to order your breakfast a day before (just the portions become quite small compare previous years). Lovely receptionist and helpfull.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business