See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2016

We arrived late in the evening, but the reception was already expecting us and we were checked in in no time. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The shower cabin is a bit small, for me no problems, but I can imagine that it could be a problems for some others. The internet is free of charge but not very fast. The hotel is on walking distance of the center of Kherson.

Room Tip: I have no tips. I did not hear any sounds from the street.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

The hotel location is average, but the staff is friendly. Has some issues at check in, but the issue was solved quickly. Thanks to the very professional staff at the check in counter. The room is spacious and clean, but the bathroom is very small (the shower cabin is tiny). Free internet. Breakfast so so, the food was very oily and the smell at the breakfast area reminds me of a huge factory canteen. But this restaurant has an outdoor terrace where they serve dinners and the dinner was good. I book this hotel because it is the only 4* hotel in Kherson, but in my opinion its a bit misleading. Maybe 3* only. There are few other hotels in the city with better location and similar concept. But anyways hotel has good wifi connection and I feel safe which was the most inportant for me. And I was pleased with very friendly staff. Thanks

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Not my 1st stay in the hotel. Last time 2 years ago. Have to say that they are keep a good and solid standart. It is close to my office but also to city center. Still is the practice that you have to order your breakfast a day before (just the portions become quite small compare previous years). Lovely receptionist and helpfull.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2015

I stayed 1 night at this hotel. It is small but absolutely comfortable, clean. Room was not big, but still had everything we needed: including minibar and refrigerator. Breakfast is poor. And they don`t have secure parking, only for one car. We were lucky to book it for our, as despite hotel is in the center (2 km from railway station, the street looks creepy)

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2015

It is a very clean and comfortable hotel. It is in the center of the town, near the mainstreet. You have to order your breakfast the day before. The breakfast was served and of good quality. The internet was good and free of charge.

Room Tip: There could be some noised from the street so I would suggest go as high as possible.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business