All reviewsorganic farmclose to the airportone nightbeautiful hotelgate tourbooked this hotelgroup tourbig balconyrice fieldsrooms are spaciousground floorper daybreakfast buffetswimming pooltraditional thairelaxing staysuperior room
Reviewed 12 February 2018

It is a beautiful resort with the essence of tranquility. We were here as part of a tour group but it was a welcomed oasis after a long day of touring. We ate dinner at the resort and had the dish that is baked in a Lotus leaf. It was very good. Waitresses had a bit of a difficult time understanding our order but our tour guide intervened with excellent results.
Mosquitoes can be a bit annoying at night, so prepare. Showers were lukewarm and the shower could have used extra cleaning. But still loved the place.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
13  Thank Bethw60795
Reviewed 5 February 2018

It is a peaceful and relaxing hotel to stay. Very Nice and green. Many choices of outdoor activities at ancient Sukhothai city. The hotel staff are very friendly, good food, nice cocktails. The Manager, Miss Sirilak is very nice to us and very helpful.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi Suite
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wongduen M
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I stayed here for 2 nights and found it to be one the best places I have visited in Thailand . The service was excellent. The rooms are very traditional although not very modern and I like that. The entire property is peaceful and relaxing. You don't really have to leave but the surrounding area is good to explore. I was well looked after as a guest and met K Sirilak who did a great job of ensuring my stay we enjoyable.

Stayed: January 2018
13  Thank Bradley P
Reviewed 4 February 2018

We stayed here yesterday also as part of a Gate1 Thailand tour, and found this resort hotel to be a beautiful relaxing stay. The grounds and two pools are magnificen with lots of birds and flowers. Before dinner, my wife said that we could enjoy a lot of time here, if we weren't here for just one night.

There is very little choice for eating, except for the resort's restaurant. After having a simple fried prawns w/ tamerian sauce costing over USD$40, we were ready to move on. In addition to being tasteless, the shrimp were not completely cooked, and I wasn't able to finish the six pieces. Additionally our food was nearly cold when it came to the table.

I hope the resort takes action to correct their restaurant problems.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2018

We stayed here as part of a Gate 1 tour of Thailand. We were only there one night.
This hotel is located in the “middle of nowhere” and our only option for dinner was to eat in their restaurant. We just had sandwiches which were good (nothing special). There are 2 pools which were very nice and 2 for 1 specials at the bar during happy hour.

The only negative I could see (and this is not a big deal) was there were no washcloths in the bathroom. I like one with my showers so I carry the ones from the dollar store that are compact and light. When you put them in water they expand and make a washcloth. It’s probably something the maid can take home so I got cute ones. Hopefully our maid likes Minnie Mouse!

I had a 60 minute foot massage at the spa and would NOT recommend it. I kept telling the girl she was doing it too hard and that she was hurting me. I even almost kicked her a couple of times. She laughed each time I said something and continued. It made for a very non-relaxing massage.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple