“Best massage”
Review of Mamalon Massage

Mamalon Massage
Ranked #6 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Pai
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I came here twice during our stay in Pai and the massage was awesome. Strong and satisfying. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I had a really good massage here, much better than one I had before at SAbai Sabai in Laos. At night you can hear loud music from the Boom Bar, but it didn't bother me because it was nice music. Sometimes they talk a bit with eachother, but always as quiet as possible and everyone was really nice!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Entered the place and asked for a strong massage. It’s my 3rd time here, the first 2x, the massage wasn’t strong enough for me.

I was advised a strong massage would cost more. Not sure sure what to make of it, first time I’ve heard of different pricing for strength of massage. I left immediately.

If you like weak massages, this is your place. A+ for honesty. C+ for funny pricing. Averages out to a B+.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Air con on it was really cold ! Ask them to turn it off they put a blanket on me then I ask a second time to turn it off. Only at the end of « if you call that a massage » they did. I don’t recomand this place it’s cheap but you know why !