All reviews swimming pool baht balcony location bathroom thailand
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

A good, clean and central hotel. Great thaifood in the restaurant! The laundry service is the best I Nakhon Pathom, often you get it the same day. I would recommend it if you are staying a longer time in Nakhon Pathom.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Anders T
Reviewed 20 September 2017

small pool in the front. Our double room with private bathroom was equipped with a small fridge, flat screen TV, water cooker, a view of some green from the balcony and unfortunately only 1 deckchair for the 2 of us. There's a rain shower in the bathroom, with free toiletries and a shower cap.
This building has only 1 lift (the new, cheaper building has 2), so sometimes the wait was long.
Location is quite close to the palace, but it's a long walk to the big chedi.
Besides swimming and the (small) gym, feeding the fish in front of the hotel is another fun activity; reception sells fish food.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back have a green view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I was there for a night after work. They just opened a new building and it's 100 Baht cheaper. I liked that it was very clean and kinda bright. However, I found the AC was kind of loud and there were only hot and super hot shower. I guess I found out why it's 100 Baht cheaper.
Ps. I don't mind revisit this hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Check in was easy and fast, professional staff. This is a new medium budget modern hotel. Very clean, rooms are large and bed comfortable. Bathroom modern with rainfall shower head. Dining area near pool, pretty at night.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 November 2016

This hotel lies in a remotely alley in Nakhon Pathom. It supplies Value for Money (around € 23,00 p/n). The only remark I have is that the airco in the room was not adjustable in a comfortable manner. Therefore the room stayed rather cold. The duvet on the bed was rather thick which made it not easier. Hot / Cold etc.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple