2,762 results
All reviews open water course anthony griffiths fishbowl bar dive master advanced open water fish bowl night dive free room fun dives great instructor dive course air con learn how fan room my girlfriend sairee beach basic room
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We did the open water course , with the amazing instructor Anthony!
It was unbelievable, great expirence,great resort!
We felt like we can tottaly trust on him! his patient,kindess and sympathy are worth every minute in this course!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel in order to get my PADI open Water, and I'm really glad I did it. The instructor are friendly.

The hotel is a bit old for some rooms but it has 3 swimming pools and is located near the beach.
I went there in low season, and he beach and pools were empty.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Our rooms were lovely and immaculate.Cleaned daily to a high standard Lovely well maintained tropical gardens and a choice of fabulous infinity pools. Very close to the beach. Lovely breakfast served in a beach front restaurant included in the price.
The best part by far however was that I completed my advanced diving with Georgie the diving instructor who was an amazing teacher and immensely kind and patient. Thank you Georgie you are the best.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Rooms are decent, tv , safe en suite and it's free with the open water diving course so can't complain, to upgrade to an aircon room was 700 tbh a night but the fan rooms are actually bearable, en suites could do with a little tlc. On the first day of my dive course I got Abby as my instructor who was great, really friendly and made everything easy to understand, unfortunately I caught a bug on the second day so I missed a day of diving but bans were very accommodating and gave me time to recover and put me in a different group so that I wouldn't miss out on a dive/completing my course, my second group I was assigned to another dive instructor called Becky, there were a big mix of people in our group, thai, Korean, Swiss, german and English and everyone on the course passed so it shows just how good an instructor and how easy it was to understand no matter where you are from, Becky was amazing and has definitely given me the confidence and ambition to want to dive a lot more, if I had more time I would have done my advanced open waters with her also.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend came to koh Tao for diving and We had an amazing trip!!
Our tour guide’s name was Sven and he was
So professional and knew how to make us comfortable in the big sea
So you should go and just relax:)
Enjoy!!