“BBQ Skewers Are Amazing, Would Pay More”

Sairee Cottage Diving Restaurant
Ranked #77 of 237 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

RESTAURANT REVIEW

BBQ skewers from 6-10pm are the best deal on the island (140B for Chicken) and comes with salad and baked potato. Very large portions of meat and cooked to perfection. In five nights we ate here 3 times (I was going to take a picture for a review and forgot twice bc I just had to eat it when it came). You’ll notice the crowd when you walk by, it’s busy for good reason.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The place is adorable. We expect to stay 2 h and we decide to stay the whole eve because the drinks are delicious, the price is fair and the atmosphere perfect.

BTW the food is great as well ;)

Reviewed 22 March 2018

i have been here quite a few times and have tried something new each time. All the food i had was amazing especially the BBQ food and the pizza!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We were a group of five who ordered food here. One of our dishes came very fast, three of them came 20 minutes after we received the first one. One of the three was not what we had ordered so we had to send it back. It took 15 minutes before we got our final two dishes. The staff gave no information on what was happening and gave us rude replies when we asked where our food was. The food was also not the best with dry, cold chicken and a flavorless fried rice. After paying when we wished to speak to the manager he did not listen to what we had to say and instead waved us off and told us to leave. Do not come here.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Went hear after a nice sunset beachwalk. We've asked out waitor to bring the food together. He promised us he would. He didn't. My girlfriend's pineapple Rice was almost finished when I got my pizza. First I got the wrong pizza, then another table got my pizza. Then after saying that it was my order, I finally got my pizza. Terrible service. But the food was delicious.