All reviews the property manager min walk sairee beach pool fan towels villa tao island
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend & I spent 6 days at Ban Sawainam and I could have easily spent more time there! It was a brilliant experience from start to finish, pick up & drop off to the pier is complementary and takes any stress off finding the place.

The location is ideal, far enough away from the beach that the place is quiet but also close enough (a 5 min walk tops!) to sairee beach and where the foodie places are. The looking glass bakery (great fresh bread) down the road & food places next door are so good and well priced if you don't wanna walk far!

Wibeke is really helpful, has loads of helpful tips, leaves a phone that you can contact her on or just ring to get takeaway! - I'd highly recommend Flaming Hog BBQ ( you can find them on fb & message them your order) had the nicest pulled pork sandwich and Texan chilli with cheese & tortilla chips). We had towels for showering & also towels for the pool which is a great touch. If you're looking to dive I'd highly recommend big blue, we had an amazing experience and is highly spoken of on the island!

The properties are all lovely - I'm definitely returning and thinking about renting all 4 villas with friends or family so you can have the whole place to yourself! Can't say better things about this place other than it made our stay in Tao even better - highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

The place is nice, clean, quite and central.
Rooms have a kettle, complimentary tea and coffee and a sofa.
Aircon and fan perfectly working.
The owner is very helpful and answers all your questions.
There's also a phone available in the room for you to call which is great.
We had a great stay in Koh Tao.
We def recommend this place.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Secluded accomodation away from the main hustle and bustle. Short walk into town.
Very helpful host with excellent local knowledge.
Clean rooms, adequate ammenities with great air-con (much needed!).
Lovely pool which almost feels like your own private pool.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed our visit. We stayed in Baan Sawainam for three nights. Heather was there to meet us on our arrival and was always contactable by the phone that was left in the room for us. She ensured we had plenty of towels, water and everything else we needed including booking tours and advising us on restaurants.

The pool was great and because the property is so small we had it to ourselves everytime we got in.

We loved how quiet it was but that you could walk quickly to the shops, restaurants and beach.

I'd highly recommend a stay there, and if I was in a group- I'd book it out and have it to yourselves!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2016

We spend there 2 Weeks, and everything was very nice. Nice small appartment, close to the beach. Wonderful pool in the middle, and good air condition.
Heather (Manager of the appartments) is very nice, and try to help you if you need something. Really a great time!!!! Next year again!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are surrunding the pool!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple